+1

Billet valves or gas valves ? Pros and cons ?

Just got a dilema of billet valves or gas valves. Since Ive the option of both from guys on here just didnt really want to spend the additional cash at the moment.(Just paid my first electricity bill since moving here $1089) Also the gas valves offered have green bellows which I understand are for triple pipes and Im currently running Stinger 3, D plate and freeflow !

Will green bellows be wrong for my application or should I just go with just the billet valves ?

Cheerz

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BahamasGPR View Post
    Just got a dilema of billet valves or gas valves. Since Ive the option of both from guys on here just didnt really want to spend the additional cash at the moment.(Just paid my first electricity bill since moving here $1089) Also the gas valves offered have green bellows which I understand are for triple pipes and Im currently running Stinger 3, D plate and freeflow !

Will green bellows be wrong for my application or should I just go with just the billet valves ?

Cheerz

Green Bellows is all I have run and my skis are single pipes. The spring is what makes a difference not the bellows. Different strenght springs for different set-ups. I use the red on my 1200 and 1300 applications and I run a heavier spring I got from Lowell on my 1390. Gas valves are much more responsive than the servo actuated valves, I prefer these. As far as Billet valves go if I was still running the servo these are what I would want in my boat.

Thread Information