no wonder my ski ran like ass

so today i pull my prop out, look on the side..it says 14/17...wtf (should be 14/19). either the dealer put my prop in my dads ski or i was sent the wrong prop from riva. knowing my dealer its probably the first one .

i have a huge hole in my air intake tube, and my #2 cylinder is down 45%. all of this and i was doin 71 at 8100. go figure.

the air intake is my fault..not sure how i managed that .

in the future, im doin all my own installs and maintiance. every dealer just seems too incompitant.

Your sig is funny mike!...LOL...PR...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i wouldn't say BRP blows... you guys' choice of mechanics and dealers blows. We have NEVER had a problem with BRP denying claims, so long as it's not second hand work that was done already by someone else that screwed it up, like mxl's current situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    i wouldn't say BRP blows... you guys' choice of mechanics and dealers blows. We have NEVER had a problem with BRP denying claims, so long as it's not second hand work that was done already by someone else that screwed it up, like mxl's current situation...
    That`s not entirely true Steve! Someone else spooged my sc and someone else repaired it, and BRP would only cover the removal of the front cover for the small round screen...Yes they Blow, bc why wouldnt they do the right thing and disassemble the engine like most have done in the same situation???...PR...

ok, ok...brp customer service blows. everytime i call that so called "customer service" number i get some snobby asshole that has no clue about thier products telling me to bring it to an authorized dealer. thank you, im sure i had to call this number to figure out i needed to take it to a dealer! very informative! i cant tolerate stupidity. i was on the phone with that stupid bitch for about 3 minutes and 2 of them i was on hold. after the part about bringing it to the dealer i just hung up.

me and my pops were lookin at the invoice tonight. we were trying to figure out how the compression on #2 cylinder is at 120 (according to them) and its at 45% leak (also according to them) . last time i checked 45% leak means compression is 82.5 psi.

the enitre invoice has discrepencies (spelling). i especailly like how 15 psi difference between cylinders = 15% leak and how 20psi difference between cylinders = 12% leak i would like to know who calculated that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider
    That`s not entirely true Steve! Someone else spooged my sc and someone else repaired it, and BRP would only cover the removal of the front cover for the small round screen...Yes they Blow, bc why wouldnt they do the right thing and disassemble the engine like most have done in the same situation???...PR...
    becuase they dont want to pay for it, they see you have 3 year extended warranty so theyll worry about it later. bend over

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider
    andy, atleast you got somebody thats got enough balls to step up and say we f'd up, we'll fix it. i got jack shit man.

mxl16: yeah no prob there, the SC got rebuilt, and the ceramic debris got cleaned out the way BRP paid for, so everyone did there job, no complaints on the process or the shops, but I agree with ya about the warranty, I have mine till 2008, so there you have it!...PR...

Thread Information