Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Air induction.

Air induction.

Has anyone thought of running a air system that runs to the front of the jetski on the outside?? like a scoop? i have took into consideration of possible water ingestion..

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Blur View Post
    Has anyone thought of running a air system that runs to the front of the jetski on the outside?? like a scoop? i have took into consideration of possible water ingestion..
    Yes, my little Blur. I did but not directly. Tested at the Mark Hahn 300. Do you want to see some pictures, grass hoppa?

+1
    yes yes show us!!! i like the red scoops on the front of your ski, show us whats inside!!!!!!

+1
    What about this?

RIVA RXP-X/RXP High Flow Hood Kit Our lightweight High Flow Hood Kit directly replaces the OEM storage compartment lid on your RXP utilizing the original hinge & latch. Integrated ducting delivers increased air to engine compartment improving the performance of your Supercharged 4-TEC Engine. Unique design allows cool air in and keeps water out. Easy installation requires elimination of front storage compartment bucket. Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions. Available in paint ready finish only.

yeah im talking more like jammas yes we wanna seeeee!! but im talking from the intake outside to the SC not engine compartment.

Guys, I just posted it to Antiguan's thread "engine pics" that's the first stage of my design. I'll check with you guys later, I have to go back to work. click on all Jammer 1's post and you'll find the pictures This the way the RXP should be.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Blur View Post
    but im talking from the intake outside to the SC not engine compartment.
    Blur, I have that design in paper, but never put it in production. The reason is, it's only good for a 1/4 mile Drag Race. It won't be for a daily jet skier and then some. It will look similar to 1 of my babys that I took care of .......see pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RXP 697.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	66920  

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    What about this?

RIVA RXP-X/RXP High Flow Hood Kit http://www.rivayamaha.com/RivaStore/...geQuality=Full Our lightweight High Flow Hood Kit directly replaces the OEM storage compartment lid on your RXP utilizing the original hinge & latch. Integrated ducting delivers increased air to engine compartment improving the performance of your Supercharged 4-TEC Engine. Unique design allows cool air in and keeps water out. Easy installation requires elimination of front storage compartment bucket. Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions. Available in paint ready finish only.
    It's pricey and a Vacumm effect, NOT GOOD. If you reverse that then you will be helping the SC by force feeding air to the SC as you accelerate forward. The faster you go the more air pressure you force in the scoop, making the Super Charger a Happy Camper Then again, that's Jammer 1's theory, to each his own.

Curious to see what you did, or doing. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    click on all Jammer 1's post and you'll find the pictures

You post 2-4 times within minutes of each other, in every thread and you want us to read thru hours of your post to just find some pictures???

Jay

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RXPnoob View Post
    Curious to see what you did, or doing. . .

You post 2-4 times within minutes of each other, in every thread and you want us to read thru hours of your post to just find some pictures???

Jay

I think this is what he is trying to say but leaves you open for alot of water ingestion the conditions i ride in where seas go from 1ft to 5-6ft in the matter of wind change or wind speed couldnt work to many places for water to get in for drag racing on dead flat h2O would work great

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...t=54156&page=2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information