Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: shake down

  1. #1
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,775
    +1
    400

    shake down

    ready to get wet this year,maybe some bouys at jp???i'll have the pro out,bring your ass so i can hand it to ya


  2. #2
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    ready to get wet this year,maybe some bouys at jp???i'll have the pro out,bring your ass so i can hand it to ya
    BOY...who got their azz handed to him last year ? lol how about friday afternood 11th...got my ski going pretty good ( new motor) said to heck with top speed and went for full handeling and holeshot....slowd to 73mph but will turn like a mo fo.....your ski turns like a b.m.f which is a little better than a m.f. lets ride !!!!!!

  3. #3
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,775
    +1
    400

    RXT

    YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE RXT???DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DRAG RACING,BRING THAT YACHT OUT THERE I'LL BOUY RACE IT ALL DAY LONG,HELL I MIGHT EVEN TAKE IT WITH THE VIRAGE AROUND SOME BOUY'S

  4. #4
    dreww's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    G.P.
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    BOY...who got their azz handed to him last year ? lol how about friday afternood 11th...got my ski going pretty good ( new motor) said to heck with top speed and went for full handeling and holeshot....slowd to 73mph but will turn like a mo fo.....your ski turns like a b.m.f which is a little better than a m.f. lets ride !!!!!!
    holeshot FTW.

    I decided not to even play the topspeed game. 99% of the time its too choppy anyways.
    Ill be sleeping tomorrow afternoon, but might try to make it to the lake on Sunday.

  5. #5
    You guys riding at JP today?

  6. #6
    Yamaha tow boat RIDEALLDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,447
    I'll show ya how to run a bouy.

  7. #7
    R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    620
    +1
    2
    Hey RideAllDay lets both show em!!!

  8. #8
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    All you turds are welcome...and I dont ride no stinkin rxt....water was great friday...I moved the bouys farther apart. The race I want to see is Todd vs Rumple ............ very good matchup

  9. #9
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE RXT???DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DRAG RACING,BRING THAT YACHT OUT THERE I'LL BOUY RACE IT ALL DAY LONG,HELL I MIGHT EVEN TAKE IT WITH THE VIRAGE AROUND SOME BOUY'S
    You know im just messin with you....that pro1200 is a wild ride...the lake is up and we hit the creek....miervin scared the crap out of a fisherman...right after his glorious entrance to the spot...that was a 79mph pass , giant power turn ,skeggs got a grip ,mike went flying , funny as hell oh ! and lost His sun glasses.

  10. #10
    Yamaha tow boat RIDEALLDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShot View Post
    Hey RideAllDay lets both show em!!!


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The shake down cruise went good!
    By gorey in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. NEED HELP URGENT(HULK) RXP DOWN
    By macattack in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
  3. Quick and easy,down and dirty,cold air for the RXT
    By SKR8PN in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 06:48 PM
  4. A little OT: why do my tie-downs keep coming loose?
    By ToeSurf in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:40 AM
  5. RXT IS DOWN AGAIN, P-1509
    By Bullit in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •