Madien Voyage.. PX OWNERS please read

Finally got out on the water today with the RXPX. Lil story behind it. I got it launched and I just idled around for a couple of minutes then didn't do any serious speed wise then I just went up to 20 mph. I get back and I was talking to my father and I just leave the dock and he tells me to hit it. So I did and POP and my jet ski dies right out in the middle of the water. Mind you its 56 degrees and the water is 45. So i get it back to the dock and left up the seat. Blue smoke so I look down and what is it those LOVELY HOSES pulled off. BUT HERES THE KICKER the exhaust hose that is exiting the water box is the one that popped off NOT the one going into the water box which is the one they have been having problems with. So I called up my dealer in all pissed off and he said yeah bring it right in well fix it for you. So I travled 40 minutes to the dealer. Pulled it right in and they jumped right on it even allowed me to stay in the garage and bs with the mechanic awesome mechanic by the way top notch. So I was there for about an hour and a half and all fixed up.
    I launch it again and had no problems did the break in that jerry says. Had to hold it open though. I was 8060 rpms and spedometer said 70 which I think I was going faster cause I was still picking up speed. Cause it said 70 at about 7930 (don't have GPS yet). Everything ran great just put an hour on it. I was really thrilled with hook up had about a 2 foot chop on the ocean. I was really excited about that. All and all very eventful but very exciting. The accel. scared me at first haha, and im not scared of speed but this got me borderline at first just wasn't expecting that haha. unreal acceleration. A+++++ FOR SEADOO BABY

A story with a happy ending..

it was worth it in the end I just wish I had a GPS will have to stop and get one tomorrow no rush though since I won't be riding until atleast next thursday. But I will be willing to put money down that I was over 70. About 71-72

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadooingfreak View Post
    it was worth it in the end I just wish I had a GPS will have to stop and get one tomorrow no rush though since I won't be riding until atleast next thursday. But I will be willing to put money down that I was over 70. About 71-72
    Glad to here your ending. Anyone with a new X ski needs to check all the clamps before riding from what i saw. Cant ever tell which one will be the looses. easy fix but can be a PITA if not looked at.

On the speed deal, my T-X speedo is off like 2 to 3 mph. To hit 70 actual mph its needs to barry 70 on dremo and keep pulling good. When you start to feather the throtle to slow down it will show 70 for a good couple of seconds. If your turning 7,980 you might be past 70mph. Congrats on your fast stock ski right out of the box.

PS: you got love the speedos on the 04, mine will show 83 mph so far and is off about 5 to 6 mph.

yeah it was showing 70 for a while before I even hit the full RPM

Thread Information