Thread: aluminun pump

Question aluminun pump

Hi. i buy a aluminun pump 267-000-046 from e-bay and i like to know the jet pump repair kit no parts i need to repair.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gtx03pr View Post
    Hi. i buy a aluminun pump 267-000-046 from e-bay and i like to know the jet pump repair kit no parts i need to repair.

thanks
    Here's an old list showing the parts for 2002, 2003, and 2004 pumps. The parts numbers may have been updated/superceded over the years. As you can see, where the part numbers are the same for the 2003 and 2004 pumps, the parts from the plastic pump can be reused in the aluminum pump. But if it were me, I would save the plastic pump and put all new parts in the aluminum pump, then keep the plastic pump as a spare... Ron
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi. Ron. Thanks for the imformation, what is happing is that i buy a repair kit from WSM to repair the pump(that kit fix to the pump) but the kit didn't have the shaft, i brougth the shaft for this kit and the shaft didn't fix to the bearing of this kit.( the shaft is more thin) the bearing no and shaft no is the same no on the imf. you sent. i'm thinking i need to buy the shaft no 267-000-054. Is you have more imf let me know. thanks for you help.
    Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by gtx03pr View Post
    Hi. Ron. Thanks for the imformation, what is happing is that i buy a repair kit from WSM to repair the pump(that kit fix to the pump) but the kit didn't have the shaft, i brougth the shaft for this kit and the shaft didn't fix to the bearing of this kit.( the shaft is more thin) the bearing no and shaft no is the same no on the imf. you sent. i'm thinking i need to buy the shaft no 267-000-054. Is you have more imf let me know. thanks for you help.
    Pablo
    Pablo, sorry but that's all the information that I have. You might try Vladimir at sea-doo.net as he was the one who did my plastic to aluminum upgrade and he was the one who sent me the parts information. But since it was under warranty, I didn't get the old plastic pump back... Ron

ok brother thanks.

Thread Information