Thread: dsolie

+1

dsolie

Just wanted to thank Dan Solie for giving me access to his community boat launch today! Had a great time on the first ride on the X and the dock and portapotty was worth its weight in gold (but I don't think you should pan for it). Met Dan's brother Eric and Dan's niece, the little princess (cute baby girl)...looking forward to getting back out on the lake when you're there Dan. Thanks again for the hospitality! It was a great weather day here in the NW so I hope lots of you were able to enjoy it on the water!

+1
    Dang... Just saw this! Anytime man, anytime. Weather should be getting better real soon...

Dan is one of the nicest guys I've met since being involve w/ skis....very nice lake!

RX4Pain, let me know when you want to get out on Lake Washington.

Darren

+1
    Dude I just went out there on Sunday - my first time. Put in at Coulon and rode up the east side of the lake to Kirkland then jammed over to UW and thru to Lake Union. Lots of cops in that area - and a sheriff boat too. There's no way you can go full speed, at least not a 2-seater without risking a roller that will launch you off the ski. I could not believe the money on those shores. Bill Gates' home seems modest and actually has no dock for a boat. I want to head back up there...that boat launch is awesome but it's far from everything. Plus it cost $16 to launch. Do you know of a closer, cheaper place?

Last weekened was the beginning of boating season on Lake Washington thats why it was so busy. The new boat ramp at Magnson Park is about to open. The park is in North Seattle. It is a little farther to drive, but is alot closer to the Mount Lake cut and Lake Union.

Darren

+1
    I'll put in there next time...hoping our weather will change for the better. Sucks that we're mid 50s and rain in May.

Thread Information