+1

whats a nice cover for a 15f?

for the past couple years i been using a regular car cover on my ski im thinkin maybe a slippery cover or sumtin anyone suggest sumtin nice?

the "jet-ski" one that Kawasaki sometimes includes for those lucky people is an awesome cover...only real issue that I had was the goofy front part where you have to pull the ski off the bow brace a little to pull the cover down then re-hook it up and crank it back up a few turns...

...thought it was real weird to have to pull ski back to put cover on, but its so it doesn't come off I'm guessing...I modified mine so I wouldn't have to pull off anymore...I had a large velcro patch sewn in the spot of that stretching rubber crap (it will rip eventually anyway)

mine was free with ski, so I've had no chance to even see different cover...

+1 go w/ the kawi factory one, its the only one thats vacu-hold so you dong hve to put the straps under the ski to hold it on. Riva also makes a vacu-hold cover thats $175 vs. $200 for the kawi one.

+1
    i bought the riva cover because it was quickest to get delivered to me (i'm in florida)
    go to pwr-sports.com that is the covercraft direct website, same crap as the riva, might be a bit cheaper becasue no logos on cover, but who cares. get the sunbrella material (high end material) it will last longer than the ski.

I just bought a Jettribe one for $89.95 + shipping off of Ebay last week. Heavy duty cover. Money well spent!

+1
    thats an awesome deal! i was looking for one of those on ebay today but didnt find one.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stewart View Post
    I just bought a Jettribe one for $89.95 + shipping off of Ebay last week. Heavy duty cover. Money well spent!
    they have anymore at that price?

I got the jettribe from ebay as well I think I paid 100+ shipping, it is a great cover, heavy duty and looks great. There are two removable buckles on the bottom of the cover to ensure the thing will stay on at highway speeds.

I got the original Kawi covers. Looks great, works great. What's a couple extra bucks for the original factory cover. Plus, don't you want everyone to know they you have an awsome Kawi under that cover???

Thread Information