+1

A few light X mods

Well, after traveling 1500+ miles and dealing with all those damn truckers in the fast lane, I finally got home to tinker with the new ski.

Water was about 6+ feet high. Just a bit higher than able to ride on (especially with no barrels up)....

I immediately put on the stainless hose with no issues, pretty easy.

I also picked up the ODI grips. they didnt seem to fit perfect but look pretty good. Question to those in the know, only one side of the grip locked onto the bar. Is that sufficient? I kept the stock just in case.

I also mounted the jet trim seat cover. Messed up the alignment at first, d'oh, so I had to pull a few staples and adjust, but overall I thought it came out pretty good.

I will install the free flow, RE's, and 4inch front, as soon as the all the 4inch front parts are in.

forgot the camera, so these were off the phone..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img151.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	67386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img148.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	67387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img150.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	67388  

+1
    for the ODI grips... I recently put a set on my stock bars and have the same issue, only one side locks down, the lock on the outside is off the handle bars, I just made sure the one that was on the bars is real tight! havent had any problems yet

+1
    You got me beat by about 300 miles. Damn that trip was long, I think that might be the first and last time I go to Michigan. How do you like the ski so far? After 5 hours mine is already in pieces in the garage!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum0286 View Post
    You got me beat by about 300 miles. Damn that trip was long, I think that might be the first and last time I go to Michigan. How do you like the ski so far? After 5 hours mine is already in pieces in the garage!
    Yeah i have to agree... last time to michigan...penn was nothing but an up and down misery. i saw one cop the entire ride back and he stopped me in Penn. (questioned the temporary plate)

Although it was kinda nice to see that the rest of the country passes on the left and moves over for faster people. I swear I hadnt been back in jersery for more than five minutes and had been cut off about 3 times. And of course 287 and the merritt were nothing but drag strips with people all up in your ass. ahhhh home.

Ski looks good, and sitting on it feels nice, and it sounds good too...but dont know how it runs. River was just too high and fast, wasnt worth the chance of having an exhaust hose pop off. They are saying almost 70 friday, if the river is too high, i might head to a small lake a few miles away. Oh and hopefully my "john" will be in by then too.

Thread Information