I was looking real hard at the SHO.....

.......when I realized I haven't been on a ski in 10 years. So I went with the double trailer, 08 FXHO, and 08 VX Crusier. I know at some point, I will be thinking, damn I should have gone the 1.8 Liter supercharged route, but right now I am stoked, and hoping for temps in the 70's+!

I really can't believe they are out on the carport! I have wanted a seadoo/jetski/WaveRunner for 13 years, and now it has happened!

What about this price: $19449 +tax, registration, etc.
    this is both ski's and Yacht Club trailer.

All ski's, and trailer are black as is my Silverado. Will be hard to keep clean, but when it is,............OUCH!

This forum, with PWCToday, has been very helpful. Thanks to all!

+1
    Let's get some pictures when it's all together and clean!

+1
    Congratulations, and welcome to the GH forums.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Here is a pic, not REAL clean, but not bad with the pollen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00684.JPG 
Views:	154 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	67966  

Dont even sweet it bro..You are going to have a blast,and your out there riding regardless of what ski you have..Have fun and be safe bro...

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar

Gratz

Gratz on your purchase........I've wanted a ski for 8 years.........finally treated myself to the SHO. Have a great arm-tearing, water-ripping time...go yammi! I'm one of the lucky ones who got his SHO early (March 2) and best description I can give of this ski is-----it's a 3 seater that thinks its a GP1300R 2 seater. It does have some chine walk in rough water with stock sponsons (not anymore....have Riva replacements) and a slightly annoying tendency to "bow search" at intermediate speeds (26-33 mph) as the hull begins to plane. Easily fixed with a twist of the trim knob. But its an absolute beast in acceleration and cornering, explosive arm-stretching acceleration, so much torque...water absolutely explodes behind u and ur forearms cry for relief as u hit 60 mph in a blink, and it does this effortlessly....on 87 octane!
    Cant imagine what this thing will do with mods.....best analogy I can give is the SHO is a hyabusa.....nerfed from the factory and just waiting for the aftermarket to open this thing up. I know the SD X's r faster, but the fact that a first generation motor is right on the heels of a 5th generation SD max boogie motor on 93 octane is very encouraging. Nuff said. No regrets buying the SHO.
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 04-21-2008 at 09:35 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    Gratz on your purchase........I've wanted a ski for 8 years.........finally treated myself to the SHO. Have a great arm-tearing, water-ripping time...go yammi! I'm one of the lucky ones who got his SHO early (March 2) and best description I can give of this ski is-----it's a 3 seater that thinks its a GP1300R 2 seater. It does have some chine walk in rough water with stock sponsons (not anymore....have Riva replacements) and a slightly annoying tendency to "bow search" at intermediate speeds (26-33 mph) as the hull begins to plane. Easily fixed with a twist of the trim knob. But its an absolute beast in acceleration and cornering, explosive arm-stretching acceleration, so much torque...water absolutely explodes behind u and ur forearms cry for relief as u hit 60 mph in a blink, and it does this effortlessly....on 87 octane!
    Cant imagine what this thing will do with mods.....best analogy I can give is the SHO is a hyabusa.....nerfed from the factory and just waiting for the aftermarket to open this thing up. I know the SD X's r faster, but the fact that a first generation motor is right on the heels of a 5th generation SD max boogie motor on 93 octane is very encouraging. Nuff said. No regrets buying the SHO.
    Good for you man, welcome to GH. WHich ski did you get, cruiser or standard?

Jim

steve from yamaha corprate called me back today to say that my dealer would have some sho's by may 15th that was after i called the 800 number earlier today he is ext 7862. so maybe soon

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    I purchased the standard non-cruiser SHO. Wanted to be able to move around, lean-in and throw the SHO around buoys more...plus the cruiser seats get in the way if ur girl lies down on the seat....wink wink
    Plus I absolutely love the color combos of the standard SHO...I went with the blue...thing definitely turns heads on the water.

Thread Information