Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Ride Hard! aha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    2,009
    +1
    11

    Rideplate fitting part #?

    Hi guys, last night I broke the plastic fittings off my rideplate when I was removing it and now they need to be replaced. I saw the fitting that connects to the hoses but this is the fitting that those fittings screw into. I looked for a part # but was unable to find one. Does anyone happen to have that part # so that I can order these fittings and have them replaced?

    Thanks!!


  2. #2
    Ride Hard! aha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    2,009
    +1
    11
    Here is a pic of the piece I am talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #3
    DaveC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    41
    If you are looking for the plastic piece that is in the rideplate then try 293710114 that is the number that Reid posted.

  4. #4
    Ride Hard! aha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    2,009
    +1
    11
    Thanks Dave!

  5. #5
    TERRY bigbuck12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    jacksonville fl
    Posts
    1,469

    FITTING

    I Just Replaced Mine And You Have To Take Out All The Torx Screws, Put Them Through And Also Put Some Rite Stuff On The Lip And Put New Orings On Them Also I Used Two Cans Of Rite Stuff From Napa Auto Parts I Also Cut A Groove At Each Hole So I Can Pull The Hoses Down And Put The Clamps On Outside The Ski

  6. #6
    Ride Hard! aha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    2,009
    +1
    11
    Thanks for the info Terry!

  7. #7
    Dr Len's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey Attitude Capital of the World
    Posts
    1,170
    My friend told me that that part # is no longer availible if you break it you have to by the whole ride plate. Ask Shibby about it. My friend had to get it through Shibby.

  8. #8
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    Hi guys, last night I broke the plastic fittings off my rideplate when I was removing it and now they need to be replaced. I saw the fitting that connects to the hoses but this is the fitting that those fittings screw into. I looked for a part # but was unable to find one. Does anyone happen to have that part # so that I can order these fittings and have them replaced?

    Thanks!!
    I guess this is why I have not wanted to remove my ride plate to this point. Seems to be alot of things that can break in the process and really dont want to be down that long. If it werent for all the news of people having problems with either getting the ride plate off, or something breaking i would have done the plate mod with out a doubt hands down.
    HUM

  9. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Len View Post
    My friend told me that that part # is no longer availible if you break it you have to by the whole ride plate.

    This is correct, you must replace the entire ride plate.

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    I guess this is why I have not wanted to remove my ride plate to this point. Seems to be alot of things that can break in the process and really dont want to be down that long. If it werent for all the news of people having problems with either getting the ride plate off, or something breaking i would have done the plate mod with out a doubt hands down.
    HUM
    Removing the ride plate is not such a big deal. I think the people that are breaking these threaded inserts are not removing the hose connection nipples first (item 14 in the diagram posted above)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kawasaki 750ssxi rideplate fit on a 750ss??
    By golferdude in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 06:42 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 04:50 AM
  3. Should skegs fit flush to rideplate?
    By mksmi in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:19 AM
  4. Do GTX LTD Parts fit on GTX SC?
    By SDGirl in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 03:51 PM
  5. need part # for black bumper rail that will fit '06 RXP
    By TorquePhoto in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •