Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dallas Tx Meet???

Im from Dallas and would like to put together a meet at Lake Lewisville, Texoma, or Ray Hubbard. Anyone Interested?

05' RXT

+1
    entourage, welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of DFW guys on here. Many of us ride on Lewisville. Just post when you are going to be there and I'm sure you will find others to join you.

And by the way, the DFW guys post in the southwest rides section, so I am transfering this thread over there.

I was actually planning on this comming up weekend. On saturday. Do you want to get a group together?

+1
    Welcome to the forum! Saturdays are a little tough for most of the guys. I think that it is a major honey do day. We make it out almost every Sunday for a few hours in the afternoon. There are a couple different groups though. There are the guys that race bouys, Powershot and those guys and there are the guys that like to go for a ride and hang out at party cove once it gets cranking. Thats me! Keep an eye on the southwest rides part of the forum and we will get together for a great ride and some good times.

Ok, well ill be goin on Sat and Sunday most likely... just out of curosity do yall meet at hidden cove, or where do yall launch? I would love to meet some of the guys. I was out there last weekend on friday, and diddnt see one ski... what time on sunday are u goin, and about when do all the others show? Im actually really interested in putting together like a huge gathering/ride this summer if there are enough ski's that would be interested. I even thought about getting like some type of a ride club together. Just a thought
    P.S. Definately the cruise around and hang out in party cove type lol

This saturday late afternoon might work for me. No honeydos, gotta put an axle under my trailer. Wasted a spindle last weekend. I have to pick it up in houston fri night after a trip to Austin and san Antonio thur and fri.
    I'll need to do some riding after that crap!

Yah dude your definately gonna need some riding after that! Wow. Saturday works good for me too. Do you know any other guys that oud come too? So where do you usually launch? Hidden cove, stuart penn?

I'm game for saturday! I'm usually out there around 2 or 3 on sundays. but saturday, whenever you all want to works for me. Hopefully this time my beverages won't break on the way across the lake!

GTX and RIDEALLDAY reply

Sounds good GTX, I think a saturday run would be great. Maybie we could shoot for Hidden Cove at like 2 or 3 and then we could meet up with RIDEALLDAY too and anyone else you can find. I would be really pumped if we could get at least five guys and just tear it up! If you guys have a better place or time that wpuld be better let me know.
    Last edited by entourage06; 04-16-2008 at 12:08 AM.

+1
    That sounds good! The weather is suppose to be great. I put in at either Hidden Cove or if I meet Rideallday first we put in near his house at Stewarts. If you haven't found the thread there is already a big get together at Sam Rayburn in two weeks.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information