Sea Doo Owners need to check this Out!!

Im a member of Offshoreonly.com, this topic was brought up today. My member name is Apache Brave, this chris guy must not like Sea Doo watercraft very much!!!,

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=184649

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WMFwatercraft View Post
    Im a member of Offshoreonly.com, this topic was brought up today. My member name is Apache Brave, this chris guy must not like Sea Doo watercraft very much!!!,

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=184649
    Yep Chris is real informed, we really bash then Sea-Poos over here

That is what I thought about chris , but he really supports this site, he did leave links to the site , on OSO

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WMFwatercraft View Post
    That is what I thought about chris , but he really supports this site, he did leave links to the site , on OSO
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Sounds like had bad experiences with a less than capable dealer.

You might be right Darth, I will keep this updated as I go along, I think he just think's Kawi's are the best and that is that. I think all PWC models have thier up and down, they are all good in some way or the other!

Chris288 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2528034", true);
    Just do me !!
    Platinum Member

2005 288 SUNSATION

You guys defending SEA-PUKE have got to be kidding me,,, Less failures than the other brands, get real..... If the ceramic washers don't go into the motor ??? Where the heck do you think they go when they blow ?? Then sea-donkey is so cheap they only replace the washers and clean the screen, then the shards that made it past he screen score the oil pumps and your motor goes BOOM, then you can wait 3 months because the oil pumps are on back order...

12K on a brand new 07 RXP, @ 4 hours the ceramic washers blew, ski was down a month, @9 hours the supercharger bearings blew, ski was down another month. Brand new 07 RXT, 2 hours ceramic washer blew.....

Then in an effort save money and claim more performance sea-don't went cheap and lightened the hulls, now large sections of hulls are being ripped off.. All these problems are WELL documented...

Want to spend 12K on junk it's your money,,,, want to be informed go to WWW.GreenHulk.net and do the research..

Build it IDIOT proof,, and someone will build a better IDIOT !!

WHO IS THIS LOSER

Bahhhh do not care about this one...it is like when they never did ride another PWC....they always think they are smart and know everything, then when they ride something else they go crazy and realize their shitty ride was not the best....many Kawi owners are plainly pissed off because their rig is basically pumping as much petrol as a hummer...so they need to pass their frustration onto something else...!!!

Made me laugh to read his post there....!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
    Bahhhh do not care about this one...it is like when they never did ride another PWC....they always think they are smart and know everything, then when they ride something else they go crazy and realize their shitty ride was not the best....many Kawi owners are plainly pissed off because their rig is basically pumping as much petrol as a hummer...so they need to pass their frustration onto something else...!!!

Made me laugh to read his post there....!

Kawi... and he talks about reliability Drive one, it's overwieght, the sc creates alot of heat at high rpm's and underpowered and has at least as many problems as S-D,someppl like to be miserable.

+1
    Well, whatever...love to ride sea doo's but hate BRP A$$#$...had the same problem as him...had to get a new motor at 28 hours...because a a-hole didnt clean the sc washer the right way....boat down WHOLE SUMMER....but still I "TO ME" better then a Kawi or Yama...

Thread Information