RQ. I need your help over at petes again.

RQ. I need your help again over at petes. I can't log in anymore. It keeps saying that my username doesn't exist. I am positive that I am typing and spelling everything correctly, my username is ccassone, how hard is that to spell. I sent an e-mail to admin and all he said was make sure you're spelling it right. What do I do? Can you check the site and look in the members section to see if my username is still there. Are my threads still there? Thanks for all of your help, Charlie

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Charlie, all your stuff is still there, but you are listed as unregistered. I copied your post and started a thread. I'm sure they'll get you fixed today.

Did you by chance change email addresses?

Here's what you need to do Charlie. When the email comes click on the link to register and you are back in.

"Snkypete-I believe I just figured it out.....

When he registered, he registered twice using the same userID and email address. He never replied to the first email the board sent confirming it was valid so it was queued.

Then he created the account again, and this time it was automatically approved by Greg.

Yesterday, ski deleted all of the queued registrations since if people don't confirm the accounts they generally aren't valid and that must have wiped out both accounts.

My advice would be to recreate the account and this time when the email comes in click on the link to confirm the account. "

I applied for my same username at petes again, and It won't submit through. It just keeps saying error and you are not allowed to view this page. I can't even submit to the site to get an e-mail from them to confirm my account. I can't understand why that site is so hard to get into. I have had so much trouble with it. Everyone else can get in fine. Let me know whats up. Thanks so much, Charlie

Ok I applied and got it to go through. The only thing is I forgot the password to my school e-mail. Can you tell them not to que my account called Ccassone now with a capital C, because I will respond to the e-mail tomorrow. Thnaks, Charlie

It's not the site and we don't queue it. The reason your first account was queued was because you never replied to the email to verify your email address was legitimate.....no reply, the board doesn't verify the account. It is 100% automatic.

Then you had RQ ask a moderator to create an account for you manually.

It's really simple and no different than any other board, you just have to follow the instructions.

With emphasis on the last three words of the last sentence...

I am still having trouble with my school e-mail. I had the site send it to my school e-mail this time but now I can't access it to reply. I'll go down to the tech room during lunch and ask them to change my password. Thanks, Charlie

Hey Charlie, what`s up bro!?... have you been riding?...PR...

Yeah Andy. Just the gtx, I am still straightening out the xp. I will kick it into high gear once I finish my final exams. I really need to focus on school, and I have no spare time at all no that we have started spring football. How are you doing? Thanks Andy!

I'll work it out. I am getting some help from a friend at sd.net. He is sending me his rear black box to test if that is the problem. If that doesn't fix it then I am sending my gray box to him to have the dc-cdi box tested. I deffinitely think my rear box is messed up, but I also think something may be up with the ignition module in the gray box.

RQ. If I mail you my carbs could you rejet them to the right size to fit prok multi fits? If I mail them out this week how long do you think it will take to mail them back rejetted? I'll give you the money for the parts and labor. No need to clean the carbs because the looked very clean when I had them partially open. I only went in deep enough to remove the tiny filters and clean them. All clean now.(Acetone,q-tip,alcohol) Shoot me a PM if you feel like you want to help me out. I know you are a real good carb tuner! Thanks Charlie

Thread Information