Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar

Anyone get Grandturismo 5 yet?

I picked up a copy today. Just don't have tim eto play What are the thoughts on this preview?

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Prolouge is out?

oh yeah

I got it and love it!!!!Just a little disappointed in the amount of
    cars they offer this time,but the detail and picture quality is superb.

got it .tinyturkey is the screen name lets race..beautiful like some folks skis here.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by subarupartsdude View Post
    I got it and love it!!!!Just a little disappointed in the amount of
    cars they offer this time,but the detail and picture quality is superb.
    This is the Gran Truismo before the Gran Truismo I think there is a more full version still in the works.

played it a good amount. roomate has it, the picture is fantastic and probably the most in detail graphics ive ever seen in a car game. But actual game play i have to say im not impressed along with the car sounds. The car sounds in Forza 2 are much more on when going to different kinds of cars i have to say i like the feel of forza more also.

I just cant wait untill he gets the F2007(Ferrari formula 1 car) that is what im waiting for

well after playing it for about 4 hours it sucks! Forza 2 blows this game away in almost every category. The onlt thing I like better about this game over Forza is you can go through the grass without slowing the car down. I'm so let down with GT5. No car damage! No tuning the cars! Bounce off the walls! WTF? I've waited 2 years for this crap? I wiish I could return it and get my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    well after playing it for about 4 hours it sucks! Forza 2 blows this game away in almost every category. The onlt thing I like better about this game over Forza is you can go through the grass without slowing the car down. I'm so let down with GT5. No car damage! No tuning the cars! Bounce off the walls! WTF? I've waited 2 years for this crap? I wiish I could return it and get my money back.

You just need to play it longer. Once you finish the A,B and C series you unlock the S series. You also unlock the quick tune where you can change car settings. All S series races have performance point restrictions (points are totaled based on how you tuned the car) and penalties for hitting other cars, walls and taking short cut (all tires leave the road or curbbing on the inside of a turn). Car damage is going to be in the final version and may be in a downloadable patch for prolouge later this year. I have just 3 races left in the S series which are being a real PITA, after I finish those I think I will be able to buy the F2001, it won't let me now even tho I have the 2 mil for it. On a side note, 2 mil is the max amount of money you can have.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post

Best game with damage and good stuff is paradise city.Nice colors on the cars too....Lots of stuff to do.I hate gt5 what a waste i agree no damage on impacts .get real ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information