Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

rxp-x really how good??

hi posting this on here as well as the kawasaki room.
    i own a 2004 stage 1 rxp at the moment.and having been to my local dealer show last week and him telling me to get on the rxp-x decided to possible invest in the x.
    but the dealer has told me id be far better off with an ultra.as there trouble free,better in heavy or even light sea,1k cheaper and unless on glass will be better than an x.
    now hes a dealer for seadoo,kawasaki etc them all bar yam.so its not as if hes trying to sell his specific ski.
    i ride mainly in heavy-normal sea but am in the uk so its usually heavy lol.
    having looked at the ultra today the build quality is superiour and the new green is nicer than the x id say.
    any of you own both?whats your opinions??
    i like wavejumping and rough but also like the race round bhoys.how good is the x handling?i feel my rxp is light in the heavy stuff but love the handling and speed on calm days
    thanks in advance people.

Quote Originally Posted by baba850r View Post
    hi posting this on here as well as the kawasaki room.
    i own a 2004 stage 1 rxp at the moment.and having been to my local dealer show last week and him telling me to get on the rxp-x decided to possible invest in the x.
    but the dealer has told me id be far better off with an ultra.as there trouble free,better in heavy or even light sea,1k cheaper and unless on glass will be better than an x.
    now hes a dealer for seadoo,kawasaki etc them all bar yam.so its not as if hes trying to sell his specific ski.
    i ride mainly in heavy-normal sea but am in the uk so its usually heavy lol.
    having looked at the ultra today the build quality is superiour and the new green is nicer than the x id say.
    any of you own both?whats your opinions??
    i like wavejumping and rough but also like the race round bhoys.how good is the x handling?i feel my rxp is light in the heavy stuff but love the handling and speed on calm days
    thanks in advance people.
    the handling on the "X" is ridiculous... in a good way. nothing better than it from what ive tried

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    the handling on the "X" is ridiculous... in a good way. nothing better than it from what ive tried

what about in the sea mate?as thats where we go?mainly heavy to medium chop.but occasionaly you do get nice days here in uk.
    is it a big diffrence to the rxp then?

+1
    The 250 is a tub o lard. Thats why it handles the chop better. The X wouod be much quicker and more agile then the Giant 250. But the X would not handle the rough seas as well either.

Kiwi spanner handler
    +1
    sounds like hes got some 250 kawas in stock he needs to move quick! the x is twice the ski as far as speed and handling and apart from the hose issue which the dealer should be sorting in predelivery now the x will be as if not more reliable than the 250.
    We had our national racing event a month ago and the 250's looked pathetic even in the long distance watercross race they were way behind and didnt turn very well at all.

the x stays planted alot better than the rxp,if you are going to race round bouys and like to jump id go for the x ,i have heard the kwackers like to drink fuel as well

if you like to go fast and beat yourself all to hell and smile after get the PX. I own the PX and constantly have the 2 foot chop with some wind surf on top of the chop and I love beating myself all to hell. The handling is second to none, and the hook up on the PX is night and day then the RXP stays hooked up much better. I'm skimming across that kind of chop at about 40 and its fine as hell if you don't mind getting water in your face. Its funny cause the PX just wants to go in the surf a couple of times I have had to slow down because I couldn't take 50 deg water in the face with cold hands. That first hole shot with the VTS all the way down youll be so glad you got the PX

+1
    I am a big Seadoo fan as I have 2 but if I was riding in the Ocean where it is ruff 90% of the time I would get the Ultra there is no other ski that handles the ruff water like the Ultra.

Jagsy
    Whether its racing, ocean chop, wave jumping or just flat out hole shot, the P-X is hard to beat. This ski feels smaller than the usual RXP and handles really well. I find it drinks more juice than the 07 215 motor but still not as much as the Kawa 250 drinks.
    I have just under 40 hours on mine and enjoying every hour of it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonze View Post
    sounds like hes got some 250 kawas in stock he needs to move quick! the x is twice the ski as far as speed and handling and apart from the hose issue which the dealer should be sorting in predelivery now the x will be as if not more reliable than the 250.
    We had our national racing event a month ago and the 250's looked pathetic even in the long distance watercross race they were way behind and didnt turn very well at all.

hi mate its the opposite.hes got 2 brand new x,s in stock to be sold.he cant get ultras till 2 weeks if he orders now.
    it is very rough round our water...3 seas meet where we typically go.the average day will be a force 4-5.we were out a few weeks ago in a force 8 with the two rxps and i must say i thought it was a great laugh.certanily great for the wave jumping

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information