Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stolen Sea-doo In Dfw

Posting this for a guy I talked to. He lives in Irving, moved here from Austin a little while back. He has an ad on craigslist you can click on to see the ski. Was stolen Thurs night/Friday morning looks like.
    JOE
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/boa/647301088.html

We'll look for it, tha's gonna be very hard to miss. Sorry about the loss, those dam locks just aren'y good enough anymore.

That is my poor ski that was stolen! I really appreciate all the eyes out there. The one good thing that did come out of this incident is my discovery of this site! I never knew such a thing was out there. I feel really confident that we'll find her. After posting that add on craigslist i have been called seven times, and had over twenty five e-mails. Starting to see some really cool people in the dallas area. (I thought austin was the only place they breed)
    Much Thanks!
    -Jimmy Allgood

+1
    We will keep an eye out for it on Lewisville. Not hard to miss for sure. We normally ride 5-6 strong, so if we see it, we will commence to beatin on the rider. If you get it back and ride on Lewi, make sure to let us know so we don't commence to beatin you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    We will keep an eye out for it on Lewisville. Not hard to miss for sure. We normally ride 5-6 strong, so if we see it, we will commence to beatin on the rider. If you get it back and ride on Lewi, make sure to let us know so we don't commence to beatin you.
    Thats for damm sure....the only thing the lewey crowd likes beatin more than their meat is a crook jet ski theaving bastard....lol ( now they gonna kick my ass for talking crap)..............

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood288 View Post
    That is my poor ski that was stolen! I really appreciate all the eyes out there. The one good thing that did come out of this incident is my discovery of this site! I never knew such a thing was out there. I feel really confident that we'll find her. After posting that add on craigslist i have been called seven times, and had over twenty five e-mails. Starting to see some really cool people in the dallas area. (I thought austin was the only place they breed)
    Much Thanks!
    -Jimmy Allgood
    Frigging thieves! good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    Thats for damm sure....the only thing the lewey crowd likes beatin more than their meat is a crook jet ski theaving bastard....lol ( now they gonna kick my ass for talking crap)..............
    C'mon now, we have THE best cove in DFW! We beat meat less often than the rest of y'all....especially holiday weekends!

+1
    dam thats suxs, I know how you feel. I had my 1998 gp1200 stolen right after I payed it off in 2000 . I will keep a look out in south texas(corpus christi, alice, victoria,exc..)

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    lol that cove is a meatbeaters paradise...just messin w cha

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information