Thread: What type of oil should I use?
04-19-2008, 10:46 PM #1
What type of oil should I use?
Hi all, what type of mix oil should I be using with this ski? (SLX)
1) How many points are there to look for to grease on the drive shaft?
2) Also about a flush kit, where does that attach to? Is it on the right side of that top bar over the end cylinder? Sorry, don't know the terms yet.
3) Impeller: What pitch and what brand?
Is there a wear ring like the Sea-Doos?
4) Ride plate? I do ocean a lot, so it gets pretty choppy at times. But I don't want to sacrifice jumping if that is what it will do.
5) And lastly, what type and brand intake grate is best?
6) Where do you guys buy from?
MTIA: Many thanks in advance
04-20-2008, 01:18 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Cleveland OH
Welcome to the Polaris family. What year SLX do you have? There were 95/96 780's and the newer 1200's.
04-20-2008, 01:20 AM #3
04-20-2008, 09:48 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- near Toronto, Canada
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By edizzle1998 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2013, 07:43 PM
By jhm1138 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 21Last Post: 05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
By spannerspencer in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2013, 09:09 PM
By bowsniper in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:52 PM
By UaVaj in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:19 AM