Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
  1. #1
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3

    Wow Gibson Is The Clear Winner

    I DID BACK TO BACK TESTS TODAY ALL IN 1 HOUR TIME FRAMES. 07 STOCK RXT WITH REAR THRU HULL TIP.


    FOR THE DB TEST......
    GH WAS CLEARLY THE LOUDEST @ 115 DB ON THE TRAILER WITH NO WATER.

    GIBSON WAS 106 DB ON THE TRAILER WITH NO WATER


    STOCK WATER BOX WAS 102 DB

    RPM'S

    GIBSON RAN 8180 TODAY
    GH RAN 7960 TO 7980 TODAY
    STOCK RAN 7920

    THE ACCELERATION WITH THE GIBSON WAS UNBELIVEABLE, HUGE HUGE GAIN'S.



    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cEFDpsvNtoU


  2. #2
    sounds like the way to go think i want one this summer

  3. #3
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    so if i have been followiong CORRECTLY u can buy the water jacketed headers use your own J-pipe to mount to the headers then attach a Gibson muffler to the j pipe??????????? thanks in advance

  4. #4
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    so if i have been followiong CORRECTLY u can buy the water jacketed headers use your own J-pipe to mount to the headers then attach a Gibson muffler to the j pipe??????????? thanks in advance
    it will all come as a package. the headers and the stock j pipe will come together at 2 different locations , thats what im working on now

  5. #5
    is thinking. grantuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    745
    +1
    19
    Will there be a package with headers that does away with the j-pipe but uses the gibson?

    I think the j-pipe is too restrictive and would like to get rid of it.

  6. #6
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by grantuk View Post
    Will there be a package with headers that does away with the j-pipe but uses the gibson?

    I think the j-pipe is too restrictive and would like to get rid of it.
    yes i am also working on that too.

    here's what i am doing


    gibson = stock manifold and jpipe
    gibson = stock manifold and my j pipe
    gibson = headers and my mid pipe

    coming soon

  7. #7
    is thinking. grantuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    745
    +1
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrojunkie View Post
    gibson = headers and my mid pipe

    coming soon
    Sounds good to me, cant wait.

  8. #8
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by grantuk View Post
    Sounds good to me, cant wait.
    gibson muffler the waterjacketed headers and mid pipe sounds like the winner for performance and low noise output!

  9. #9
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3
    honestly i swere that i only wanted to produce a quieter muffler. never in my right mind did i expect to get 240 rpm's from a dumb muffler. no bullshis.


    one more thing, I HAVE A LOT TO LOOSE BY LYING TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD, SO BY LYING HERE WILL GET ME NO WERE QUICK. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY

  10. #10
    pet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington DC metro
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrojunkie View Post
    honestly i swere that i only wanted to produce a quieter muffler. never in my right mind did i expect to get 240 rpm's from a dumb muffler. no bullshis.


    one more thing, I HAVE A LOT TO LOOSE BY LYING TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD, SO BY LYING HERE WILL GET ME NO WERE QUICK. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
    240+ rpm?? wow....

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. clear in the bearing carrier is the standard
    By freddypr1 in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:21 PM
  2. this is the final update on the gibson muffler
    By hydrojunkie in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:22 AM
  3. What is the cheapest gps available?
    By Compwhiz82 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 07:55 AM
  4. How loud is the Modded Stock Waterbox
    By johnD in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 11:03 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •