Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F'N Scammers should be shot

Thought I found a deal on a RXP. I should know better. No good motherfathers. Here is the ad.

2004 Seadoo RXP for sale with extremely low hours. I bought this off the showroom floor from a seadoo dealer in August of 2004. It has 15 hours on it. it sits in the garage and never gets splashed anymore. Searay boat 2 weeks ago. It comes with 2keys (one learner key). I just bought a brand new Triton Aluminum trailer. Also comes with a cover, Lock, fire extinquisher,seadoo anchor....This is as close to brand new as you can get. I paid 12500 for the ski and 1000 for the trailer.

Sent an e-mail, here is the reply.

It's is in perfect condition regarding the mechanical, electrical part as well as the interior and exterior, the engine works great, no dents, it's been well taken
    care of.

It will come with all the paperwork including bill of sale, receipts, all the paperwork that you need to register it on your name, title, owner's manual, everything, no accidents, clear title.

I am getting married in 2 weeks and i begin the wedding preparation. So, i asked a third party and shipping company to help me selling it, i don't have time. It's in the shipping company's custody. They'll deliver it to your front door, they have all the paperwork and documents.

So, if you want to buy please go to www.webcargoexpress.com and register or at www.webcargoexpress.com.in2.htm if you're using AOL. The shipping fees are already paid. You have to send them 50% of the total price in order for the company to deliver the jet at your front door and hold the money during the inspection period and give it to me only if you don't refuse it. If you refuse it the company will give your money back.

They have a 5 days inspection period with the possibility for you to refuse it and be fully refunded if you wont like it.

The price is $6,500. I am located in FL right now, so is the jet . Hope you take this offer!

Thank you!

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    You didn't send the money, did you? Always a scam when a third party is involved. Only way to try this with any safety is to get a physical address where to send the money, send money USPS, and require I.D. to be checked for the signature. That way once you get scammed it is postal fraud.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Oh man!!! If you have firefox with google toolbar click on the web cargo link. It tells you its a fraud site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fraud_121.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	4130  

After the first sentence of the reply I knew it was a scam. Gonna have some fun & play with him now.

Quote Originally Posted by KEN G
    After the first sentence of the reply I knew it was a scam. Gonna have some fun & play with him now.
    Go get him K...PR...

The saga continues, keep in mind that the ad was a NJ address & phone #. He wrote:

It's in FL, but you are not going to really buy it, you send the money to the company and they'll keep it during the inspection period, if you refuse the ketski they'll fully refund you.ok?

I replied;

I have friends and family all over Florida, tell me where it is and I wire them the cash and send one of them over to check it out.

That is funny Ken. Keep jerking the douche bag around until you have the little worm backed in a corner and then bust him out like you are gonna call the cops on his scamming arse....

That's what I planned on doing, string him along for a while then bang him hard! Maybe blackmail him for a couple K?

Im in on this too .... Im gonna make him cry

KEN give me the phone # u have for him I want to call him ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information