Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3

    FX140 how to make a splash

    I want to know know how to make a splash since all my friend always splash water to me and i don't know how to do it last time i try i fall off going 40 mph and it was not fun. Do you guys have any info on how to do it??


  2. #2
    100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    JUST NORTH OF CUBA-- FL,KEYS
    Posts
    2,556
    +1
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by cuban133054 View Post
    I want to know know how to make a splash since all my friend always splash water to me and i don't know how to do it last time i try i fall off going 40 mph and it was not fun. Do you guys have any info on how to do it??
    IF THEY ARE FRIENDS YOU LIKE ,,DONT DO IT,, LEARN TO RIDE SAFE FOR A YEAR OR 2 ----by then you will learn what to do and what not to do
    oh if you dont like my responce please by all means tell me to piss off-but please make sure you and your friends have medical insurance.
    mattman

  3. #3
    guille39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    796
    I have a feeling someone is going to get hurt..... please be careful !

  4. #4
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    welcome to the forum.

    As for splashing, I would not recommend it. It does not promote safe water practices. I've seen PWC get damaged and people get hurt exhibiting careless behavior on the water.

    Pleas take the time to know your boating rules in your state. splashing/horseplay can possibly yeild a ticket.

    * I would also recommend the PWC safety course if you are under 18 years of age.

    See this thread
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...light=safe+pwc


    Last edited by RX951; 04-21-2008 at 05:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Grand Haven, MI
    Posts
    3,594
    +1
    128

    Thumbs down

    Totally agree ... usually the number one cause of jetski accidents is 'splashing each other'. Wrecks a lot of skis and people get hurt ... and ... I have seen water cops ticket 'splashers' for reckless operation too (not a ticket you want); you are supposed to stay a safe distance from ANY other boat or watercraft.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by KEYZBUM View Post
    IF THEY ARE FRIENDS YOU LIKE ,,DONT DO IT,, LEARN TO RIDE SAFE FOR A YEAR OR 2 ----by then you will learn what to do and what not to do
    oh if you dont like my responce please by all means tell me to piss off-but please make sure you and your friends have medical insurance.
    mattman
    Ok thanks for the answer i don't want to get hurt but that piss me off like 4 to 5 jetski always does the splash on me and i cann't stop it lol

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    welcome to the forum.

    As for splashing, I would not recommend it. It does not promote safe water practices. I've seen PWC get damaged and people get hurt exhibiting careless behavior on the water.

    Pleas take the time to know your boating rules in your state. splashing/horseplay can possibly yeild a ticket.

    * I would also recommend the PWC safety course if you are under 18 years of age.

    See this thread
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...light=safe+pwc



    i'm 21 i know the rules and everything and i know that's not ok to do, but it gets me piss off because they always do it to me and i say stop that's like continue i don't know how to do and i love getting water splashed lol

  8. #8
    100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    JUST NORTH OF CUBA-- FL,KEYS
    Posts
    2,556
    +1
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by cuban133054 View Post
    Ok thanks for the answer i don't want to get hurt but that piss me off like 4 to 5 jetski always does the splash on me and i cann't stop it lol
    Yes you can stop it ,,,You are already ahead of those guys ,,,you found this place
    do some searching and reading
    then they wont be able to catch ya to slash ya
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM
    enjoy and fun
    mattman

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How To: Making A Water Box Strap Installation-Removal Tool
    By 1FastTrespiper in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:36 PM
  2. How to make RXP handle better
    By wakeborder556 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 03:52 PM
  3. Ideas on how to make the SC whine a bit louder?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
  4. How To: Make A Oil Filter Cover Removal Tool
    By 1FastTrespiper in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM
  5. How to make a Rxt reliable for offshore racing
    By Fabien in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 04:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •