Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

just got a wake 215

hi all, my dad just got me a 215 wake edition seadoo and i was wondering what to do next. Im 17 and it was my birthday present . I have had a wave raider and right now i have a 97 gtx so im not rele new to seadoo, ive ben riding for a few years now so ik whats going on and how to handle them. I was wondering what do i do next im picking it up friday and going out saturday if the weather holds up. its suppose to b in the high 50s low 60s

Man that's one heck of a birthday present! Is it a 2007 or 2008 model? If it isn't a 2008 model go buy the metal sc clutch washers from the online store ASAP!!!!

its 08 i have been waiting for 1 for 2 years now and i got it now i just gotta learn how to drive with a trailer

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by evo8coop View Post
    its 08 i have been waiting for 1 for 2 years now and i got it now i just gotta learn how to drive with a trailer
    Please have someone shoot video of you backing your ski into the water, you can post it on here so we can provide with advice.

Congrats on the new ski.

thanks man nut im getting my lisence in june so it will be a while but for now my dad does it

Is there anything else i need to do the 08s already have the metal washers. I guess the ski is already bullit proof

Congrats!!! I just bought mine Sunday and it was in the water and on the port the same day. My son and I went for a quick spin 9am this morning and let me tell you it was COLD!! I would do it again in a heart beat. Just remember to break it in properly. Hope you have many years and memories with it!!!

yea im only 17 so its gonna b awesome wake boarding and stuff where did u go out on it

Just a quick spin in Barnegat Bay, under the Causeway for about a mile and back to Surf City Marina. Going again tomorrow morning too!! Damn the icebergs, full speed ahead! lol

lol sounds good im going out on sat suppose to b in the low 60s

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information