Mods for gti 4-tec

hey guys i just brought a 2007 gti 4-tec jetski and i was just wondering what mods i could do to it, can a supercharger be put on it like the rxp?? any advice would be most apreciated

cheers

kaycee

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kctaylor View Post
    hey guys i just brought a 2007 gti 4-tec jetski and i was just wondering what mods i could do to it, can a supercharger be put on it like the rxp?? any advice would be most apreciated

cheers

kaycee
    Trade for a "T"

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    overdrive ring gears, camshaft, pistons, pto cover, ecu, fuel injectors, intake manifold....

those are just the beginning of the main things u need to change to put a supercharger on ur ski.. alot of internal engine work

jawz is correct... it's cheaper to sell it and get a faster ski than modify a GTI...

either leave the ski alone and enjoy it, or take the plunge and buy a better platform machine for modifications

same pro

yo kaycee i feel ya on this one i baught an 06 wake because i like to board and ski but also want some pep didnt know seadoowas gonna charge the 07 model so i got screwed. i was thinkin about chargin my 06 ut the other guys are right way too costly to convert you can always do some free mods and pick up a few mph.

GTI SE 155
    You're basically out of luck right now with the GTI. I've got a SE 155 and personally don't have any problems with the power (seeing 58 MPH on the speedo, at 210lbs. My 110 lb. daughter claimed she saw 61 on Saturday).

Search posts MountainGTI. I think he's done some "free" mods and is up to 61 MPH

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kctaylor View Post

cheers

kaycee
    R&D makes a kit for your ski

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=774

thaks for your advice guys, i might do some more investigating into the r&d kit for it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick06wake View Post
    yo kaycee i feel ya on this one i baught an 06 wake because i like to board and ski but also want some pep didnt know seadoowas gonna charge the 07 model so i got screwed. i was thinkin about chargin my 06 ut the other guys are right way too costly to convert you can always do some free mods and pick up a few mph.

saw the new charged wake last week....what a fucking tool of a thing!!

GTI SE 155
    Look like that performance kit is for '03 to '05 GTX models. Would it work with newer GTI's?
    Oh, what the hell......I just need to find a BMW M3 inline-6 and make it work in the GTI

Thread Information