New Sea-Doo Owner

Hey, I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I just recently purchased a used 2007 GTI SE 155hp. This thing is fun as hell and I topped out at [email protected]'s this past weekend. But I have a couple of questions. I don't plan on doing too many things to this ski because I just bought it and the performance is pretty adequate. But I was wondering about maybe putting some new spark plugs and new fuel injectors on the 4-tec. Would anyone have any suggestions on what type I should use? Again it is used and it has 56 hours on it. If you don't suggest buying new plugs, should I at least check the plug gap and set it at .030in? Thanks for all your help guys.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by GTIse615 View Post
    Hey, I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I just recently purchased a used 2007 GTI SE 155hp. This thing is fun as hell and I topped out at [email protected]'s this past weekend. But I have a couple of questions. I don't plan on doing too many things to this ski because I just bought it and the performance is pretty adequate. But I was wondering about maybe putting some new spark plugs and new fuel injectors on the 4-tec. Would anyone have any suggestions on what type I should use? Again it is used and it has 56 hours on it. If you don't suggest buying new plugs, should I at least check the plug gap and set it at .030in? Thanks for all your help guys.

First off, welcome!! You can always change the plugs but if your not having issue, why bother? Same with the injectors, you only need to go with bigger injectors when you add boost or other mods that require more fuel. Hope you enjoy

Alex

Thanks for the reply Alex, it is much appreciated.

Thread Information