Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Ramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Myakka, FL
    Posts
    651
    +1
    28

    Thumbs up Hole Shot !!!!!!!

    Hi to All,

    Just ordered Jetworks mod from Art. He seemed really cool has anyone else had experience with Art. I am sure a lot of you have just wanted to here from someone that has had the experience. Also, any pointers would be great as far as the setup.
    I am keeping O.E.M bilge. I believe I also got the higher pressure valve. One more thing, should I see a few more RPM's with this mod?


  2. #2
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    If you live in Florida and your looking for a holeshot Leo is the guy you need to talk too! The Jetwork's helps but you need all that drag gone...

  3. #3
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramps View Post
    Hi to All,

    Just ordered Jetworks mod from Art. He seemed really cool has anyone else had experience with Art. I am sure a lot of you have just wanted to here from someone that has had the experience. Also, any pointers would be great as far as the setup.
    I am keeping O.E.M bilge. I believe I also got the higher pressure valve. One more thing, should I see a few more RPM's with this mod?
    Art is good people.

    Search the topic. You will find a lot of info.

  4. #4
    Ramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Myakka, FL
    Posts
    651
    +1
    28

    Smile hole shot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    If you live in Florida and your looking for a holeshot Leo is the guy you need to talk too! The Jetwork's helps but you need all that drag gone...
    I talked with Leo earlier this week, awesome guy, that is going to be my next and probably last mod on my current ski. Leo mentioned you as well, dont worry he spoke highly of you...Have a good one and ride hard......

  5. #5
    Ramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Myakka, FL
    Posts
    651
    +1
    28

    Thumbs up Thanks WFO...Thanks again for shipping out my part...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    If you live in Florida and your looking for a holeshot Leo is the guy you need to talk too! The Jetwork's helps but you need all that drag gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Art is good people.

    Search the topic. You will find a lot of info.
    Thank you...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. hole shot kit from island racing
    By FZR N in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:01 PM
  2. these gprs have no hole shot at standard
    By jetskibill9999 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:16 PM
  3. SUGGESTIONS on HOLE SHOT KIT???
    By PWCManiac in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Hole shot won't stay in the water.
    By great lakes gpr 1200 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:28 PM
  5. What would cause the hole shot to decrease?
    By Ed in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •