FS Polaris SL 1050 - Modified - NEW engine - NC

I have a 97' Polaris SL 1050 jet ski for sale (2 seater), with a brand spankin' new Polaris OEM engine (4 hours). It also has a NEW set of Hot Seat 92 octane domes (heads), NEW V-Force II reeds & cages, NEW OEM starter, NEW Stator, Skat-Trak impeller, Hot Seat water box muffler, Hot Seat splash guard and aftermarket intake grate. None of the graphics are faded and it comes with a cover I bought new last summer. I put in a new battery, handlebar grips, and key/lanyard on it last season. She runs mid-high 60's on the water and running approx 145hp. I do have a clear NC title for this ski. It comes with a very nice aluminum Triton trailer, which I do not have a title for. I'm only selling because I have 2 jobs now, so I NEVER have any time to go out to the lake. It sucks I'm asking $2500, price is NOT negotiable, as I have put over 4 grand in this ski last summer. Serious buyers only. Item located in Apex, NC. (just outside of Raleigh)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski1.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	69151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	69152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski3.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	69153   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1050-1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	69154   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1050-5.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	69155   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski-eng-1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	69156  

Last edited by Kristy27NC; 04-24-2008 at 02:50 PM.

come on kristy im sure nc needs more eye candy on the water ,

sorry to see her go , hope you still stick around , hope your still gonna keep the slt

now if only i can get ya to trade some parts ,

Might sell it too. I'm gone working from 7:30am to 10pm almost every day. I get one evening and one day off a week, so it doesn't leave much time for play. It's sitting in storage and I'm having to pay for it to collect dust. Don't get to do anything on my day off but sleep and laundry, so it's not doing much good just sitting there! One day, 5 years from now .... LOL ... when some bills are paid off, I'm gonna get me a 250x ....

or a yami but never a doo , yea when they get like that its better for some body else to get some use of it , just send em our way ( tell em to come to the hulk ) and shoot me a pm or a hello on myspace ,

i need to get my bills paid off but i forgot all my credit cards are due to my ski and othere projects ,

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy27NC View Post
    I have a 97' Polaris SL 1050 jet ski for sale (2 seater)...
    It comes with a very nice aluminum Triton trailer, which I do not have a title for...Item located in Apex, NC.
    Lots of new parts, I see - is anything on your SL 1050 broken or in need of attention?
    Hull scratches, etc?

Is the Triton title replaceable?
    What model year is the trailer?
    Triton LXT model, I see.

Yes it does have lots of new parts!!! It had a blown engine and I was hoping I could do a rebuild but when I got into the motor it was messed up beyond repair. So I just bought a NEW OEM Polaris engine, not one of those cheap crappy SBT rebuilds and modded out like I wanted it. Most of the guys on the forum can back me up, cause they heard all about my little project last summer, and helping me find parts for it and my other ski I was building. But oh well, no time to ride anymore. Things happen

Only thing that need replacing is the switch for the auto trim. It works when you hotwire it, but the switch is bad. I didn't have time to mess with it. You can adjust it manually as well. I rode it all last summer and never bothered using it.

I don't know anything about the trailer title, I never bothered running the VIN or trying to register it. There is a metal peice over the ID tag on the trailer showing the year and model info, but I never went to the trouble of moving it. I'll show you what I mean.
    Last edited by Kristy27NC; 04-24-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Link doesn't work for me.

Thread Information