Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

Must See Website

You are looking at it! I cannot believe how this site has evolved. Looking through all the "How-To" threads in the Important RXP Information forum, I got to thinking that pretty soon, Sea-Doo tech support should refer callers to this site for information. Not too bad for a bunch of ordinary guys wrenching and sharing their findings. And with all the stuff going on "behind the scenes", it is only going to get better. Kudos to all for making this site the best and most informative RXP/RXT/GTX SC site on the internet.

Let's shoot for 2.5 million hits per month

+1
    Yeah man, I was thinking the exact same thing this weekend! First Jerry slaps on some minor mods and jokes with Pistonwash, the BAM. Three months later the coolest PWC get together ever, the Mudbug Nationals is a huge success and this site is the coolest, most honest, informative, and fastest growing PWC site on the net. It's so cool the avalanche that's taking place here.

Thanks for making this place, Jerry and all your hard work. Thanks for everyone's input. I am just really glad to be part of this phenomonal thing.

and most importantly, a complete lack of petty bickering!

It's nice to actually have a conversation at an "adult" level instead of the 12 year old level.

+1
    Thanks for the kind words guys! This site would not be what it is without all of our members. Thanks for participating and making gh.net what it is!

I just checked the stats and since the first of June we have had 878,161 hits with 2,379 unique visitors with an average of 4.38 visits per visitor.

I've spent the last few days scanning through topics and have been really happy to find some great tech - but most of all honest tech about what works and what doesn't work.

I like how the forum is oriented towards just one section of the pwc world - people are here for one reason, and one reason alone.

It's also good to see some familiar screen names....the Internet dRaMa and BS just gets to be too much at times and it almost ruined the sport for me as a whole....glad to see the site doing so well Jerry, congrats!

and Mike

Don't forget Mike............awesome job on the website design!!!

+1
    thats right, none of this would have been possible without miketrin!

+1
    When jerry and I were talking about forums I told him they probably wouldn't amount to much, pwc forums come and go but this one just keeps getting better. I never imagine it'd grow like this. It's not jerry and I it's you guys that make it what it is. Almost all the how-to stuff was written by memebers.

With that in mind, if there's anything you want to see here just let me know.

I think a 'where to ride' section would be a good addition. I've seen other variations of it, but an interactive map where you could click on the state would be nice.

I have one from when I did The Jam if you're interested.

You guys are all right. I used to search all over the web trying to find info now this is about the only site I look at now.This is a great site already and I think it is just the tip of the iceburg.Thank you Jerry and Mike.
    I really think the how to section would be a great addition.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information