Pisser Placement

Where is the spot you put pissers on your ski? I have seen under the grab handle but won't the jetworks drain from the bottom of the pipe be stopped from draining out? Any thoughts or pics are appreciated. The two pissers will be for the jetworks (I have it hooked up the stealth way now) and taking water off the rear water out on the head.

+1
    Its all personal preferance. The water from the bottom of the pipe will be pushed out by the water pressure in the engine. No, it will not completely empty, but the only time you would really have to worry about it is if it was going to freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    Its all personal preferance. The water from the bottom of the pipe will be pushed out by the water pressure in the engine. No, it will not completely empty, but the only time you would really have to worry about it is if it was going to freeze.
    So what do you guys do at the end of the year when it is time to winterize? I assume undo the bottom hose off the pipe and let it drain?

+1
    yes sir

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    So what do you guys do at the end of the year when it is time to winterize? I assume undo the bottom hose off the pipe and let it drain?
    Thats what I did. Mine always come apart during the winter for some reason or another anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    Thats what I did. Mine always come apart during the winter for some reason or another anyway.
    Lol! How true that really is. I had mine apart every winter since I have owned it.

+1
    Why not run the JW exit hose out the transom plate, where the stock bilge suction hose use to be? I'm sure you've removed that by now.

I actually have it going out the stock exhaust water out from the top of the pipe. Carl at Island Racing calls it the "stealth".

My thought though is that you have two 3/8 (i think) hoses running into one 3/8 hose. This creates more water pressure in the pipe. Does this pressure = hotter or colder? Also what happens when I remove pressure from water in at the head?

Basicly I am trying to come up with a good combo to get the pipe hotter to get more speed. I will only be trying this after I get her broken in and some base numbers put down. Never too early to start brainstorming!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    "stealth".

My thought though is that you have two 3/8 (i think) hoses running into one 3/8 hose. This creates more water pressure in the pipe. Does this pressure = hotter or colder? Also what happens when I remove pressure from water in at the head?
    It's a 3/8" "Y" into a 1/2" line. It looks like the Y at the flush fitting. p/n:66V-12581-00-00

Thread Information