Fredericksburg, virginia

rotax 158 degree thermostat???

i dont see why it would matter but im just checking would it hurt anything to put the RR 158 thermo on my ski i have the riva power cooler on the way and i am installing the thru hall this week and also im getting my buddys old riva supercharger impeller since he up graded to the high boost

also would it matter witch ecu i use i dont race and theyboth for the stockclass & the racing ecu are the same price so why not get the better one right

thanks tommy

its only gonna run cooler and better thats all, stock ecu or rotax stock class will be fine

Fredericksburg, virginia
    ok so fine to have that but yes i know the stock ecu will be fine for what i have but i plan on upgrading to the high boost impeller down the road and i know i dont need the racing ecu for that

but i mainly want to know how much of a gain is there from the stock class ecu & the racing ecu either way i will get one of them im just woundering if it would hurt anything with the racing ecu being i dont have alot of work done

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    Long Island, NY
    a much larger percentage of us have the racing ECU over the stock class ECU.

the difference.... couldn't tell ya. the guys with the stock class will tell u they are the best, and those with racing ecus will tell u those are the best.

until someone tests both of them back to back i won't say a word.,.. but back to back testing is unlikely bc the ECUs marry the throttle bodies of whatever ski they are inititally put on.

Thread Information