Thread: 07 C180 Pics

07 C180 Pics

I decided to strip the vinyl decals off, and tint the windows, What do you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boat April22 2008 013.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	465.2 KB 
ID:	69581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boat April22 2008 015.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	765.3 KB 
ID:	69582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boat April22 2008 011.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	559.8 KB 
ID:	69583  

Quebec, Canada
    Cool, but it looks a little bit naked to my personnal preference but i'd go for the window tint too if i would have that windshield, it looks nice, for decals..i went a bit original...go with Custom Graphics you have plenty on ebay just type-in Car Graphics, or Tuner Graphics, and you'll have plenty to choose from it looks quite good on the sportboats , measure the size needed, like 2 feet high by 10 feet long i choosed for my 2005 C180, here it is now...

BTW: How does the Bimini top look like with these taller windshields...? On mine it looks more like an umbrella since it is higher than the sport short deflectors, so on higher windshields it may looks to fit better.

Last edited by Jeepster; 04-26-2008 at 12:58 PM.

The bimini top does look allot better with the big windshield, depending on witch way you mount it. It can be low where it almost meets the windshield or you can flip it on its mounts and be higher when you are sitting in the drivers chair. I still don't know witch is the correct way to mount it.

nice!...i too am thinking of doing something like that,but wanted to see how it would look...

still not sure on what kinda graphics to place though...

good job fellas!

Quebec, Canada
    HIt a search on ebay for redline graphix, or, there is a lot of tuner decals out there now, lot of choice.

Then if you prefer a multicolored custom built graphic, just hit SideFX here he can have something custom made for you, it is a bit more expensive, but then end up with a more colorful scheme, and unique there is plenty ofoptions out there to make it look cool.

For example,i remember of a broken surface with a big hole in it, and you got an eye looking at you from behind....i remember that i thought this would look awesome on a boat as the eye could look at you from that hole broken into the hull...there was another cool one also being some skulls all piled up with some bones and flames...

Thread Information