Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Racing at the bug!

Everybody builds their best ski then goes to the lake looking for someone to race. (very hard to find) We go to the bug and everybody wants to race. Stage 1 vs stage 3 it doesn't even matter everybody raced everybody everywhere. Short drags long drags. No matter how fast you were, someone was faster. But everyone had fun. I got beat by Kerry Hulk & Ben Robbie, A couple of times by Forrest we raced a bunch of times full superman for a mile. (he's a cool dude). I also got added to marks kill list we probably raced for 3 miles up the curves of the bayou he passed me I started catching him he supermand started pullig me the he hit a wave I caught back up to him & he supermand then he hit the ruff I caught him again we did this probably 10 times & had so much fun just because it was back and forth. So I hope every body found someone that was fun to race. If you raced with me thanks it was fun!!!

+1
    Great fun indeed! The most fun i had all weekend was yesterday when we were dragging back in the cove. It was grudge racing at its finest.

Stan you still the man and thanks for the up to min. phone up date yesterday morning. Glad to here everyone had a good time.

Stan,

It was so fun racing you on the water. That was the most fun I had all weekend. I will remember that forever. You are a class act for sure.

I would also say that Stans ski handled better than any Rxp I have ever seen. I wonder if it was the driver or the ski ?

Stan, you and your crew made my whole weekend.

PS, Kills do not count on the tripple piper.

Thanx for dinner.

Mark Trager.

+1
    Kills are what keep us trying to go faster. When someone is just a little faster that makes you want to spend the money to go a little faster. Look forward to racing you again that was an awesome race for a long time. Most jet ski races are over in 12 seconds. Look how long we raced & how many variations of superman we used. But the little waves kept it interesting.

+1
    I lost track of who I raced but I have to say that was the best time I have ever had on my ski. Win, lose it made no difference it was just so much dam fun. I put 144mi on my ski saturday alone according to the gps, WOW never done that before. Everyone I met was so cool and I would like to send a special thanks to Jerry for organizing this in the first place, glad I finally got to meet you bud. It took me 14hrs and just a little under 1000mi to get here but well worth the trip and "I'LL BE BACK"

+1
    It was great meeting you and everyone else. See you all next year

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Great fun indeed! The most fun i had all weekend was yesterday when we were dragging back in the cove. It was grudge racing at its finest.
    You should of had fun. Your ski sounded so good I just loved driving behind it so I could hear it better. That thing peeled the skin off my face. The spray coming off it feels like hail.

Of all the high dollar Rxps that were there, Jerrys was on the water every day and did not break.

On Thursday I came upon Stickem and company. I was on my single piper and we raced and raced and he killed me and killed me. What a blast. All I asked was that he would race me again with my tripple pipe.
    He said ok butt was not back out on the water due to some problems.

After Stickem , I got to race JD1. He was riding a gold RXP. He pulled me out of the hole. Then he was nice enough to race me from a roll. I pulled him and drove away. JD made my kill list. Thank you JD.

JDS wife or girlfriend is an awesome rider. I raced and rode with her several times. Each time she called me out she was on a faster ski.
    The last time was on GreenHulks Wifes ski. That one did it.

Thanx to all for a fantastic weekend.

+1
    I KNOW you had fun spanking my AZZ Mark

Richard,

I can honestly say you are the only person I SMOOKED out of the hole all weekend.

Lucky for me I got you early. Glad you broke 79 yesterday.

It was great meeting you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information