Thread: Kawi OWNERS!!!

Kawi OWNERS!!!

Towed in a stranded Yami today. Dealer rebuilt his engine, and it shat on him. Thought I would share this will all of you Kawi owners out there. I was concerned for his safety on the outside...but laughing hysterically on the inside...

Long live KAWASAKI!!!!

So much for Yami being considered as "reliable"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SE TX Rider View Post
    Towed in a stranded Yami today. Dealer rebuilt his engine, and it shat on him. Thought I would share this will all of you Kawi owners out there. I was concerned for his safety on the outside...but laughing hysterically on the inside...

Long live KAWASAKI!!!!

OOps sounds like that guys mechanic didn't get the right nut tighten

You better go find a piece of wood to knock on.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SE TX Rider View Post

Long live KAWASAKI!!!!

Give some details. What ski, who worked on it, what caused it to fail today?

SETX, you obviously did good towing a stranded rider. I think Id follow Skip's advice though. I rely almost exclusively on Vessel Assist because they have been so reliable. I have probably helped others vs get help on a 4 to 1 ratio. The one time I really needed fuel after gas dock closed, though, the first stranger I asked hopped in his car and came back with 3 gallons.

I remember Shawn describing a situation where she rescued a surfer and his expensive board in dangerous surf. It just happened to be a guy notorious for badmouthing PWCs. I told Shawn she should have at least let the board wash out to sea. Shawn said that was never an option though. Story stuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    SETX, you obviously did good towing a stranded rider. I think Id follow Skip's advice though. I rely almost exclusively on Vessel Assist because they have been so reliable. I have probably helped others vs get help on a 4 to 1 ratio. The one time I really needed fuel after gas dock closed, though, the first stranger I asked hopped in his car and came back with 3 gallons.

I remember Shawn describing a situation where she rescued a surfer and his expensive board in dangerous surf. It just happened to be a guy notorious for badmouthing PWCs. I told Shawn she should have at least let the board wash out to sea. Shawn said that was never an option though. Story stuck with me.
    Yeah, the poor fella offered me money in return for my help, but quickly shot that down. I was on my uncle's oooooold sea poo when it shat on me in the middle of the sabine lake, so I know exactly how he felt.

Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Give some details. What ski, who worked on it, what caused it to fail today?
    We didn't really exchange words that much. Didn't catch his dealer's name. It was a white wave runner, and said he just had a rebuilt engine put in it. The ski looked like an early '00 model. When we got it to the dock, he opened the seat and it was smoking like crazy. Needless to say, he left. Haven't seen him back since.

South Atlanta white trash MILF Hunta's Avatar
    +1
    I broke my steering cable on Friday after racing a RXP. I steered it with my feet for miles. Glad you could help him out. I've towed just about everything with my old Sea Doo I sold...

Thread Information