Ultra 250 Porting

has anyone thought of porting a ultra 250 intake manifold and exhaust manifold?...i was thinkin about it and adding a bigger throttle body. With the porting, do you guys think i should get a powershot to add more fuel.. porting adds more air so you would need more fuel creating more horsepower Slap on a wideband airfuel ratio gauge and tune from there? and what about adding a fuel pressure regulator also with bigger injectors??

interested in your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseRider614 View Post
    has anyone thought of porting a ultra 250 intake manifold and exhaust manifold?...i was thinkin about it and adding a bigger throttle body. With the porting, do you guys think i should get a powershot to add more fuel.. porting adds more air so you would need more fuel creating more horsepower Slap on a wideband airfuel ratio gauge and tune from there? and what about adding a fuel pressure regulator also with bigger injectors??

interested in your opinions
    I did the porting and polishing. Did not do powershot... noticed increase in quickness and increase in overall efficiency, change in tone of engine (throatyer). Not a lot of top end speed gain. Minor increase in fuel consumption. 7820 to 7860 RPMs

let us know what you do above and beyond the porting and what performance increases you realize.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaloffshore View Post
    I did the porting and polishing. Did not do powershot... noticed increase in quickness and increase in overall efficiency, change in tone of engine (throatyer). Not a lot of top end speed gain. Minor increase in fuel consumption. 7820 to 7860 RPMs

let us know what you do above and beyond the porting and what performance increases you realize.
    Did you do the intake and the exhaust?

Thread Information