Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rxp-x And T-x Prices?

I'm in the market for a new ski I have the 04 RXP which I love. .. so I will be purchasing the new RXP_X. Problem is that they are pretty high right now so I think I'll wait a month or two. I went to one dealer and my RXP is very well maintained no scrathes and only fresh water use they offered me 5K for it I didn't think that was to good it has 128 hrs. the 5K was of course without the trailer..cause if I get the new ski I can just use my trailer! so I priced the new ski and its about 13,500.00 after taxes thats just the ski. what kind of prices are RXP-X owners Paying I think I can find it for about 12,500.00 after taxes what do you guys think!! and if your a dealer in central florida near bradenton,fl let me know whats your best price?

THANKS
    HECTOR

i paid almost 15k for mine, with trailer/taxes, but i think i might have been one of the first ones with one, had it since i believe feb 14th but ive seen people on here get their prices anywhere from 12.5k-14k, so if you got a chance at 13.5, i would take it, you would only be actually payin like 8 after trade in!

Yea, honestly, not to take anything away from your ski AT ALL, 5K isnt to bad for a dealer too offer you. They dont like to re-pay you for any mod's you may have done. I'd say go for it...you wont be let down.

you can find dealers that are selling them for 11,500 out the door with out tax, reg and all that shit.

Keep in mind that when you trade in you save having to pay the taxes on the value of the trade in. In Nova Scotia Canada that would mean saving 700 bucks tax making the trade in worth 5700. Not sure what you are charged for tax where you live but it could be significant.

I was going to do the same and trade my 04 but after he told me 4K for the trade in said "For get it" I could part it out or sell it my self and get more than that. I keep the ski and glad I did. I got my X with a double com-fab trailer for $12,500.

+1
    $11,209 is dealer net price on a '08 RXP-X. You won't get one for that but you can use it to shop around for a good price. Don't forget that a trade in might upset the shopping cart.....they can lower the price given on the trade to make the price of the new ski seem better.

Richard

I hate things that don't work! SearayEX12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    $11,209 is dealer net price on a '08 RXP-X. You won't get one for that but you can use it to shop around for a good price. Don't forget that a trade in might upset the shopping cart.....they can lower the price given on the trade to make the price of the new ski seem better.

Richard
    Richard is right, they do this often. When I got the TX they gave me alot of money for my 2002 gtx di, but did not do much in the way of money off the machine.

I priced the PX's in Tampa at the same 13500 number you got quoted. I dont think the dealers here will drop prices at all. I ended up buying one in Georgia for 12500 with trailer before taxes and title. (which equated to around 13,200 total).

Barry

my parents paid 13,500 or around that for a cover and the ski, no trailer..

and we had ours by Jan 6th or 7th.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information