Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my bro left the drain plugs out omg!!!!!!!!!

well we wher all going to lake on friday and i had boat brother had rxp behind his truck by the time i got to the lake he already had in water we rode it for about 4hrs gas was getting low so we put it back on trailer we got it out of the water and i realized that the dang drain plugs were not in they wher hanging how is it possible that we rode hard on it for 4hrs and without the drain plugs in and got not a single drop of water in the hull???????? im confused did that in the boat one time it almost sank in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    They are designed that way water out but not in

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by soldierpage View Post
    well we wher all going to lake on friday and i had boat brother had rxp behind his truck by the time i got to the lake he already had in water we rode it for about 4hrs gas was getting low so we put it back on trailer we got it out of the water and i realized that the dang drain plugs were not in they wher hanging how is it possible that we rode hard on it for 4hrs and without the drain plugs in and got not a single drop of water in the hull???????? im confused did that in the boat one time it almost sank in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4-stroke Seadoos have check valves in there... little plastic balls that stop water from getting in the hull if u leave them open

thank god for them, huh?

i left my ski IN THE WATER overnight in the middle of a dead calm bay with nothing but a sandbag anchor once... woke up the next morning and realized what i did, ran down to the water and there wasn't a drop of water in the hull...

real simple and effective setup seadoo did with them

BALLS

omg so freakin glad they have that i would have freaked only had it a month just got the ski back from shop been there two weeks!!!!!!!

+1
    IF u corner HARD and IF the little white balls are still in your bailers......then MAYBE they are lodged in the end of the bailers like they do QUITE OFTEN...........IF they are then they are NOT letting water in and they are NOT ejecting water at speeds from pump propulsion vacum either..........u take a flash light and u can tell after u remove the screw in plug itself and shine the light up in there.....if they are lodged i take something that will poke through the small holes on the bailers inside the boat and unlodge them and i REMOVE them........if thats not it then u just GOT LUCKY and never stayed to long in one spot while riding so when u were moving the water naturally elected out the drain holes.......i would guess one or the other!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!

+1 for Sea Doo drian plug balls...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    IF u corner HARD and IF the little white balls are still in your bailers......then MAYBE they are lodged in the end of the bailers like they do QUITE OFTEN...........IF they are then they are NOT letting water in and they are NOT ejecting water at speeds from pump propulsion vacum either..........u take a flash light and u can tell after u remove the screw in plug itself and shine the light up in there.....if they are lodged i take something that will poke through the small holes on the bailers inside the boat and unlodge them and i REMOVE them........if thats not it then u just GOT LUCKY and never stayed to long in one spot while riding so when u were moving the water naturally elected out the drain holes.......i would guess one or the other!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!
    Exactly. Damn balls get lodged in the hole.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    Exactly. Damn balls get lodged in the hole.
    hopefully there's not another set of balls where the hole is

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    REID, sweethart....can you check my balls with your flashlight? can't seem to find them can you hold it and keep it safe?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information