+1

Comedy at the ramp

Well today a few of us got together for some testing for Sundays Bridge to Bridge, while a couple of us had a pretty bad day, this was some ammusment.
    Joe removing his trailer from the car to hook up another trailer didn't chock the wheels too well, and I think the pictures and Video speak for them selves.

Thanks to Steve for taking the Video... except maybe next time don't get so distracted.

Video one is us trying to save the ski when we run into a little more trouble.... (then Steve the video camera guy lost concentration)...

This was Joe on his ski a short time latter... didn't turn out that bad after all

Smile

Damo between you and i this wasn't an accident,this was Mike trying to sabotage my ski so i would be out on race day ,Didn't you see how he slyly walk away from the ski and then did nothing to stop it toppling over the edge,then after this first attempt to eliminate me i was sitting on the floor taking his 85mm nozzle of to test on my ski and he reversed the bloody trailer on top of me until i called out to Izzo who was half asleep having a smoke in another planet or was he also involved in the great plan to sabotage me,Nobody will ever now .
    All bullshit aside i did learn a good lesson today and could have been very costly or had somebody hurt,i cannot believe the ski did not get a scratch and we walked away with only a mangled number plate which i left like that in case i go through a red light or speed camera hahahahaha,besides the excitement with loosing the ski we did have a good day and i was happy to finish the day backing up 85.6mph with mikes magic prop which is now mine did i remember to tell you that Mike

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblo View Post
    Damo between you and i this wasn't an accident,this was Mike trying to sabotage my ski so i would be out on race day ,Didn't you see how he slyly walk away from the ski and then did nothing to stop it toppling over the edge,then after this first attempt to eliminate me i was sitting on the floor taking his 85mm nozzle of to test on my ski and he reversed the bloody trailer on top of me until i called out to Izzo who was half asleep having a smoke in another planet or was he also involved in the great plan to sabotage me,Nobody will ever now .
    All bullshit aside i did learn a good lesson today and could have been very costly or had somebody hurt,i cannot believe the ski did not get a scratch and we walked away with only a mangled number plate which i left like that in case i go through a red light or speed camera hahahahaha,besides the excitement with loosing the ski we did have a good day and i was happy to finish the day backing up 85.6mph with mikes magic prop which is now mine did i remember to tell you that Mike
    Hi Joeblo

man how lucky was you that it didnt hit the pontoon or roll over ,

good luck on the day bridge to bridge guys wish you all the best

cheers
    tony

+1

I love Ramps!

Ramps are the greatest free comedy show out there!

I was at a lake in North Carolina a few years ago. A really
    nice convertible was in the parking lot hooked to an empty
    boat trailer on an incline. After the hapless owner "parked"
    it and went for his boat the rig started rolling towards the water.

Of course it was too late and the whole thing went in the lake.
    The sight of the water pouring over the doors into the open
    convertible was priceless! I hope he had insurance.........for sure
    his pride took a big hit!

Moderated
    hey i forgot about that reversing incident, damn mike really is out to get you.

+1
    Im going to rub my hull on the grass and see if it runs as good as your ski...might be some kind of speed secret...grass root hull truing.....

+1
    I was in bed last night Laughing one minute how it all unfolded so slowly... then how it fell in further while we were trying to pull it out...

then the next minute I was crying because of mine and Mikes boats... then Laughing again and crying..........

+1
    You had more guys filming than helping !

+1
    Man I F'n LOVE the paint on that ski!!! Gad it didn't get hurt...

Thread Information