FS PWC Cooler Rack

Ok folks i have been working on this and trying to get it perfected (if you will) i would love to get some feedback on this item i have developed. feel free to critique or comment. if you would be interested in purchasing something like this please let me know also. i have not started taking any orders (yet) i am in the process of i guess you would say R&D at the moment. i will have pictures of it mounted to he rear of my GTX this weekend. there are no holes to be drilled or any damage done to the ski. i am considering building them and trying to sell (on here and craigslist and maybe even EBAY) i plan on offering a 90 day structural warranty on them. coolers and rod holders are optional but available. i plan on building them as a one off type deal but made to fit with one measurement from the buyer so with that being said take a look and feel free to comment as you see fit. i guess i need to know price range you think would work and would you yourself purchase something like this for use? i can take custom orders as well ( may take a little longer to build). so let us begin. and thank you for looking.

100% right 50% of the time? bossdukes's Avatar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00095.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	70380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00096.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	70381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00097.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	70382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00098.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	70383  

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    Way to make it happen.

I've been coming up with ways to go crabbing off my ski and just about have it nailed.

A couple of things....you need a bender if you're gonna sell or change the design. Cutting and welding/grinding is going make you hate production or make it cost too much. The finish or material will be your rise or fall. Got salt?

Post up some better pics...hard to see details.

I would purchase if reasonably priced and all the little details worked out for multi use including extra fuel/gear/etc.

Again, way to take action and do it! There's more to PWC than rec riding/racing/rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by earthshaker View Post
    Way to make it happen.

I've been coming up with ways to go crabbing off my ski and just about have it nailed.

A couple of things....you need a bender if you're gonna sell or change the design. Cutting and welding/grinding is going make you hate production or make it cost too much. The finish or material will be your rise or fall. Got salt?

Post up some better pics...hard to see details.

I would purchase if reasonably priced and all the little details worked out for multi use including extra fuel/gear/etc.

Again, way to take action and do it! There's more to PWC than rec riding/racing/rescue.
    thanks for the encouragement. i am hoping the undercoating prevents or at least slows the rusting process alot. and yeah as far as salt goes i live on the beach here so that is the environment we ride in here.....

+1
    contact information:

Michael Mcpherson
    281-450-8322

here are some better pics

you can also go to www.myspace.com/seadoocrew and view the photo albums there. please feel free to contact me with any questions or orders. i take paypal. and checks once they clear work begins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Close up.jpg 
Views:	810 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	82197  

Thread Information