Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Ultra 250X R&D Anti-Cavitation Cone

    Has any one tried one and noticed any real performance gains or are R&D's claims just another marketing hype? R&D is selling it on line for $91.50 plus S&H.

    I have an 07 with Riva bat plate, R&D pump shoe stuffers, 2 degree wedge, R&D aquavein intake grate, Riva Free Flow Exhaust, RIVA Performance Air Intake, RIVA By Pass Kit, waste gate block off, and valve cover blockoffs.


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by ghashimoto View Post
    Has any one tried one and noticed any real performance gains or are R&D's claims just another marketing hype? R&D is selling it on line for $91.50 plus S&H.

    I have an 07 with Riva bat plate, R&D pump shoe stuffers, 2 degree wedge, R&D aquavein intake grate, Riva Free Flow Exhaust, RIVA Performance Air Intake, RIVA By Pass Kit, waste gate block off, and valve cover blockoffs.
    Not sure how the cone will do. You should purchase it from www.rratedperformance.com.

  3. #3
    born riding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    richmond, va
    Posts
    294
    +1
    3
    if you buy anything, always get it from Rudy at R-Rated!!

  4. #4
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    Well actually if its available through the Online Store you should get it there..............keeps this Forum running for us

  5. #5
    Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern CA Coast
    Posts
    1,616
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Well actually if its available through the Online Store you should get it there..............keeps this Forum running for us
    +1

  6. #6
    Thanks for your replies guys. I will definitely check out R Rated if I decide to buy hop up parts for my 250X in the future, however I didn't see this R&D Cone on their website.

    Safe riding,

    GH

  7. #7
    halfassjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by earthshaker View Post
    +1
    +2

  8. #8
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by ghashimoto View Post
    Thanks for your replies guys. I will definitely check out R Rated if I decide to buy hop up parts for my 250X in the future, however I didn't see this R&D Cone on their website.

    Safe riding,

    GH
    Call him 732-606-1163 or drop him an email. He can get it!

  9. #9
    The online store is the only thing keeping this place running, if that fails then we will have to resort to donations.

  10. #10
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    The online store is the only thing keeping this place running, if that fails then we will have to resort to donations.
    My bad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts For sale r&d kawa ultra anti cavitation cone
    By mario in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 11:13 AM
  2. 2 Degree Wedge or Anti-Cavitation Cone by R&D
    By HYNES in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. R&D Anti-Cavitation Cone
    By qatar2000kk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:06 AM
  4. To have or not to have an Anti-Cavitation Cone
    By GP1300R-06 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
  5. R&D Anti Cavitation Cone
    By Kinchyle in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •