Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2006 GTI performance mods

Hello I am new here... just purchased a new 2006 SeaDoo GTI last week... and I am looking to increase the performance. I have had PWC's before and have tricked them out but it has been a while. IS there any aftermarket products available... air filter... new pipes... rejetting the carbs or adding dual carbs... pump wedge... impeller repitched, ect. Also will the supercharger from the RXP work.... any good advise will be well appreciated

+1
    Trade it fast and get an RXP... you'll save alot of money that way instead of reinventing the wheel

I don't know if there are many things available yet. A fresh air intake and tweaked prop would be a good start. Also block up or remove the OPAS, this may gain some speed as well.

Wanted a RXP but I also wanted a "sleeper".... give the appearance of a stock GTI .... thanks for any help advise

I am seriously curious to know what the rotax 215hp can do in the hull of the GTI

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    find someone with a stock GTX NA ECU and see what that does in the ski... also look around the throtle body and see if you see a spacer there. I'm told there's a reduction TB spacer, have not had the change to closely look at a GTI yet myself.

pump wedge, Remove OPAS, free flowing air intake, prop...

call mark underwood at rotax racing and see if he thinks the NA rotax racing ECU would work on the 130HP GTI since they make one for the 155HP.

have u had ur GTI out on the water yet? u have a GPS and were you able to record any top speeds?

I just got the GTI last week.... got it at JOA Marine in Atlanta and have nightmares so far... the gas gauge did not work the first time on the lake... took it back in.... they told me it was fixed and they still did not fix it... I only have 7 hours on it so I have not taken it out top speed yet... will get the hours in this weekend....would you have mark underwood at rotax racing phone number?

also can the carb be rejetted or does someone have a dual carb set up for the 2006

Quote Originally Posted by merrittamb
    also can the carb be rejetted or does someone have a dual carb set up for the 2006
    isnt it fuel injected

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    yea man... these are all 4-stroke fuel injected motors.... about your only way of changing timing and fuel is with aftermarket ECUs... no more carb jetting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information