Smile just recieved sbt alignment tool

just opened alignment tool box, cant believe they can sell this for 150.00 very good quality. comes with 2 plates 3 pto adapters and a long ass alignment rod.
    also ordered there drive line kit for 78.00 comes with carbon seal the metal part the carbon seats against 2 orings and c clip. wow seadoo parts would have been about double that.
    drive shaft boot 8.50 not sure if its right one, looks it. its dark out havent compared. oem $45.00
    wear ring 34.00
    shim kit 19.00
    this is for 03 sportster 4tec 155 hp.
    impeller will be in tommorow from impros- had the worx done to it.
    ordered alignment tool because carbon ring was worn on one side. cavitation on take off. think it was combo of all three things carbon ring, impeller rocked and wear ring.
    eng could be out of alignment because boat went over a water fall 2 yrs ago during big flood. not good at judgeing distances but id say 80ft.
    its the southhadley ma holyoke ma power plant falls.
    friend called me said my boat was on tv, springfield yauht club picked it out of the water for me. offered $100.00 bucks but they wouldnt take it.
    thanks springfield yaught club.
    ill try to get to dam to take a picture of it. its raging now with spring run off same conditions, you woudnt believe it survived the fall. 6 other boats were totaled.
    picked up my boat cover was still on. it was full of storm debris little twigs a few minnows, jump in started right up. rear hatch full of stress cracks as is front locker cover other than that nada.
    thanks SBT for ur great deals and superfast shipping

1996 Sea Doo Challenger (787x1)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1dtom View Post
    eng could be out of alignment because boat went over a water fall 2 yrs ago during big flood. not good at judgeing distances but id say 80ft.
    friend called me said my boat was on tv, springfield yauht club picked it out of the water for me. offered $100.00 bucks but they wouldnt take it.
    Whoa--an eighty foot fall?!?!

Yowsa...check your motor mounts...fuel tank mounts, too.

What was the $100 offer for??

for rescueing my boat, in dangerous flood waters. if they didnt it would have ended up who knows where prob ocean. its the CT. river. just did google of dam 60ft. told you i wasnt good at guesing.
    Last edited by m1dtom; 05-01-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m1dtom View Post
    just opened alignment tool box, cant believe they can sell this for 150.00 very good quality. comes with 2 plates 3 pto adapters and a long ass alignment rod.
    also ordered there drive line kit for 78.00 comes with carbon seal the metal part the carbon seats against 2 orings and c clip. wow seadoo parts would have been about double that.
    drive shaft boot 8.50 not sure if its right one, looks it. its dark out havent compared. oem $45.00
    wear ring 34.00
    shim kit 19.00
    this is for 03 sportster 4tec 155 hp.
    impeller will be in tommorow from impros- had the worx done to it.
    ordered alignment tool because carbon ring was worn on one side. cavitation on take off. think it was combo of all three things carbon ring, impeller rocked and wear ring.
    ill try to get to dam to take a picture of it. its raging now with spring run off same conditions, you woudnt believe it survived the fall. 6 other boats were totaled.
    picked up my boat cover was still on. it was full of storm debris little twigs a few minnows, jump in started right up. rear hatch full of stress cracks as is front locker cover other than that nada.
    thanks SBT for ur great deals and superfast shipping
    got ther wear ring ounce there was reason so cheaqp there was so much clearange should of kept old one in.

will have impeller tommorow. will post clearance. though it will be a rebuild.

recieved impeller today from impros looks better than new, installed wear ring from sbt and impeller nice fit just a little drag which is perfect.
    thanks sbt and impros

Thread Information