Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Grand Theft auto

Xbox360 look for us icerat4 or tinyturkey2..This game is awesome.Steve this is a must buy....Give me your gamertag sir.

GREENHULK NET is my tag...

Good game but im not that impressed. ign gave it a 10 must of been paid off. Its a great game just very similar to all the other ones. Plus their having huge problems on the PS3 side systems are freezing and the online isnt working people are smelling a lawsuit soon because ps3's are crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Good game but im not that impressed. ign gave it a 10 must of been paid off. Its a great game just very similar to all the other ones. Plus their having huge problems on the PS3 side systems are freezing and the online isnt working people are smelling a lawsuit soon because ps3's are crashing.
    Some IGN reviews are so off, I was thinking they get paid as well.
    I was never a huge fan of the game, it is fun for about an hour, and then gets kind of boring IMO.

screw the reviews.nothing like online play with 16 guys destroying the city.BLLLAHHHH.Fun STUFF.

I'm not having any problems with it on PS3 then again my PS3 is only a day old, We had to replace 360 3 times and 3 of my friends have sent there xbox's back 2 times. The online problem doesnt bother me its free for PS and $100+ a year for xbox.

But besides that the game looks amazing and lives up to the hype and got a deserved 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett541 View Post
    I'm not having any problems with it on PS3 then again my PS3 is only a day old, We had to replace 360 3 times and 3 of my friends have sent there xbox's back 2 times. The online problem doesnt bother me its free for PS and $100+ a year for xbox.

But besides that the game looks amazing and lives up to the hype and got a deserved 10/10.
    100+ Dollars? wtf are you talking about? I pay 50 and for a year i could care less. i dont know whos charging you 100 bucks a year for Live but ure gettign ripped. Had my 360 for about 3 years now and not a single problem so i guess it depends one hich one you get. My friends crashed but he sent it to microsoft and they sent him a brand new one 2 weeks later for free.

100+ Dollars? wtf are you talking about? I pay 50 and for a year i could care less. i dont know whos charging you 100 bucks a year for Live but ure gettign ripped. Had my 360 for about 3 years now and not a single problem so i guess it depends one hich one you get. My friends crashed but he sent it to microsoft and they sent him a brand new one 2 weeks later for free.

I JUST SIGNED UP LAST NIGHT 50 BUCK GOLD CARD.I have all three systems hooked up wii ps3 and xbox.Were a true gaming house.On a 52 inch xbr4 sony with a denon reciver and bose speakers. ....

Okay sorry i got the price a little off but free vs $50, We also did get our Xbox's replaced but its still a hassle and to still have it break was a pain.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett541 View Post

over a year on my PS3 an no problems Only an occasional freeze in a PS2 game nothing a reboot to the PS3 home screen wouldn't fix.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information