Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196

    Who Wants To Join Us For A Little C14 Canal Run On May 3rd 9am till whenever!!!

    Well Jim and I believe Scott will be riding the c14 tomorrow. Just doing some runs. this is just a straight canal nothing special.. just will be nice to get out on some kind of water its been a while for myself... if u like to join.. we will be at the park off south gate and coral ridge drive in coral springs/tamarac,,,,,


  2. #2
    SoFlaRiders Member mksmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tamarac,FL (south Florida)
    Posts
    622
    Dam guys I'm working tomorrow. That's right down the street from me. Wish I could make it.

  3. #3
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by mksmi View Post
    Dam guys I'm working tomorrow. That's right down the street from me. Wish I could make it.

    I think its time u use one of those sick days. Everytime u have to work.... Its ok though whenever u have off make a post. well come out and meet yea... have fun at work...

  4. #4
    SoFlaRiders Member mksmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tamarac,FL (south Florida)
    Posts
    622
    I know. I have been working my ass of last couple months. Getting slow in the car repair business. Trying to catch up. Have fun tomorrow.

  5. #5
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by mksmi View Post
    I know. I have been working my ass of last couple months. Getting slow in the car repair business. Trying to catch up. Have fun tomorrow.

    What stealership do u work for?

  6. #6
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225
    I was wondering when you were gonna get it wet..... Its been a while for you Adam... Glad to know you are still in the game!!!!! There are a bunch of us going to St. Pete rally next week, You should go to that trip.....

  7. #7
    Treemn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs FL
    Posts
    3,316
    +1
    634
    Mised all of ya. We rode from 9 till 1 MAN it was just nice to get out and hang. Summer is back got a little sun.

  8. #8
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    Mised all of ya. We rode from 9 till 1 MAN it was just nice to get out and hang. Summer is back got a little sun.
    Guys good times. Always nice to get together and clear the mind. Ski is all cleaned and waiting for some mods. We will have to get together again soon. Have a great rest of the weekend!!!!

  9. #9
    SoFlaRiders Member mksmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tamarac,FL (south Florida)
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    What stealership do u work for?
    Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise. Glad you guys had a good day. Hope to meet up with you guys next time. I was test driving a car yesterday at around 9:00 in the morning and was driving behind a white conversion van pulling a green and black RXP with green flames on the side. we were on 136st in Sunrise heading toward sr 84. Was that anyone who went out with you guys yesterday?

  10. #10
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by mksmi View Post
    Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise. Glad you guys had a good day. Hope to meet up with you guys next time. I was test driving a car yesterday at around 9:00 in the morning and was driving behind a white conversion van pulling a green and black RXP with green flames on the side. we were on 136st in Sunrise heading toward sr 84. Was that anyone who went out with you guys yesterday?

    Nope.. Just us three went. None of us has a green ski.. just two maya gold rxps and a 04 yellow rxp that is so clean u can eat off of it..hehe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. for the guys who want to upgrade to the svho pump
    By mikegp in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:06 PM
  2. Who wants to join the Spark Rider's Club ?
    By Kawi-Guy in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 03:38 AM
  3. WHo wants to bring this to WI for me?!?
    By Drkvampire2001 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:34 AM
  4. So who wants to tell me what I can get for this?
    By thesepaperwings in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •