03GTX SC Engine die off

After 40min riding at Ocean the engine shut down,insert the key can't start,just a simple click sound and the massage shown KEY,while swap to L key still the same.Inspect the oil level is fine but open the plug found that one the Plug Electrode( near to PTO) was broken.
    The plug and Oil just change 4hours ago.The coolant was totaly dry but without any warning signal....press 5times SET can't get any faulty code.

The battery was 12.9V but just a click only,Starter relay problem?
    Did Plug Electrode fall inside Engine?or will spill out from Exhaust?Need to open the Head or whole engine to check?Will take out the jet pump tomorrow to check wether the engine still able spin by hand...

Quote Originally Posted by cckeong View Post
    After 40min riding at Ocean the engine shut down,insert the key can't start,just a simple click sound and the massage shown KEY,while swap to L key still the same.Inspect the oil level is fine but open the plug found that one the Plug Electrode( near to PTO) was broken.
    The plug and Oil just change 4hours ago.The coolant was totaly dry but without any warning signal....press 5times SET can't get any faulty code.

The battery was 12.9V but just a click only,Starter relay problem?
    Did Plug Electrode fall inside Engine?or will spill out from Exhaust?Need to open the Head or whole engine to check?Will take out the jet pump tomorrow to check wether the engine still able spin by hand...
    This doesn't sound good. My guess is that with the pump off, you will only be able to rock the crankshaft back and forth a little. It could be a broken timing chain or more likely a dropped valve. I've been reading about valve heads breaking off due to improper lubrication during winterization... Ron

I take out the pump and spin the drive shaft with a clamp,not even move.What should I do now?

Same thing just happened to me last week. I'm still trying to figure out what happened.

I open the Plug look thru inside the hole there is water flooded the Engine,water from Radiator can leak thru Engine?or from others way?
    Engine maybe hydro lock.

Plug in Key with double beep but engine won't crank after plug take out.just a clack sound.Is there anyway can crank like 2stroke or what cause the can't crank?

Should I open the head to check or tear down the whole enigne block to check?

Thread Information