Aloha Friends and Family!!

I hope this letter finds you all happy and healthy! This is not a random email request... I send it with love and passion for a cause dear to my heart....and one which I am sure has touched most of us in one way or another. (Husband, wife, mom, dad, uncle, aunt, sister, brother, child, in law, friend...the list goes on) Blood cancers take more lives that any other cancer...... and we are making such progress in beating them! Please keep the progresses moving forward by donating to a great cause. (Money Magazines top 10 charities.) The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

We lost my dad Bob to Lymphoma a year ago, and to honor his memory I have committed to and am training to ride 100 miles on June 1st.....yes on a bike, the kind with pedals, no motor!! Crazy?? yes, I think I inherited that trait from dad.

Please take a minute, check out my web page, and consider a donation to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It's 100% tax deductable. (Bob would like that part!!) The link in this email will take you directly to my web page where there is further information and you can donate online quickly and securely!

Donations will be accepted even AFTER the event!

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Love and light,

(AKA – Tracy Keefe, SBSD Dispatcher - Retired)

Also feel free to send a donation via snail mail, payable to: "The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society" or "LLS"

Tracy Fassari
1642 McCulloch Bl.

PMB 244
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

If you have any questions

Contact Sgt. Mike Fassari
At the Colorado River Station

Or email at "

Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well!

Sgt. Mike Fassari
Marine Enforcement Unit
Colorado River Station