Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

well stan made my rxp handle

thanks stan the boat handels great now just wish it was as fast as yours but for stock Im very happy

Oh yeah stan got a new radar number yesterday but he does not want me to post the number so I want but he did not say not to post how much he picked up it was a good mile and hour over his best top speed run see stan I did not post what it radared

What handling mods have been done? Is that a secret also?

Rob, what have you and Stan been cooking up down in the lab. If that is not too much of a top secret do you care to share???
    "Its alive"

+1
    Stan is the man!

I rode his RXP and the handling is unreal.

Stan is top secret on his stuff right now!

What a teaser!!

+1
    Shucks ... I was hoping this forum and the RXP would not go the way other forums and the GPR have ... with nobody sharing their effective mods, people charging money for what they learned, etc. I was hoping this forum would be different, since it seemed to be very open until recently, but since Mudbug there seems to be a few people 'on the inside' while most of us are on the outside now. is right ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vern
    Shucks ... I was hoping this forum and the RXP would not go the way other forums and the GPR have ... with nobody sharing their effective mods, people charging money for what they learned, etc. I was hoping this forum would be different, since it seemed to be very open until recently, but since Mudbug there seems to be a few people 'on the inside' while most of us are on the outside now. is right ...
    I do agree with you to a degree but this site has not reached the point of the others. You do have to remember that some are racing and the competion is listening. These type of mods are trial and error, if you screw up a ride plate it does cost money.

I would be willing to chip in some doe to hear this rideplate mod.....

I can see where someone has made enormous effort to improve the handling of their ski for racing purposes, where no one else has succeeded, wanting to protect their knowledge. It's their only advantage out on the course. If all the competitors picked up the tricks, they lose their advantage. Especially for a ski like the RXP where it's simply not purpose built for closed course racing, not even close.

With that said, don't tease us with results when you won't tell us how you achieved them! lol

If I was closer, I would pay stan to make the mods behind a black curtain of secrecy, sign a non disclosure agreement, and swear a blood oath just to improve handling. lol

For me, the handling is just as important, if not more important, than the power. But at the same time, I wouldn't settle for any less power. lol

Doesn't matter how fast you can get to the turn, if you can't make the turn.

+1
    Okay...what's the point of throwing out the tease thread? Is this some sort of Alpha male thing to establish dominance over the less handling RXP's out here? (trying to tempt a confession post to save some manlihood - is it working?)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information