Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jet trim's sea doo green???

I have saw a few pics of jet trim covers on the green rxp's. It doesnt seem like the green matches up very well. Im not sure if its just the lighting or what. Im kinda nervous about getting one and having it be off. Think I might just stick to black in silver. If anybody has any experience with one input would be great. Thanks again guys

its not the lighting. It is not the same color as the seadoo green but ive learned to live with it, and I personally like it.

Thanks alot for the input man. Kinda like false advertisment. I guess im just going to stick with black and silver and maybe throw in some carbon fiber

Looking at jet trims website. The bright green looks like it would almost be a perfect match. What do you guys think? http://www.jettrim.com/swatches/inde...ew&galleryid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Balance_Fighter View Post
    Looking at jet trims website. The bright green looks like it would almost be a perfect match. What do you guys think? http://www.jettrim.com/swatches/inde...ew&galleryid=1
    That's amazing - the SeaDoo Green is about four shades off but the Bright Green looks perfect. I wonder why they call it SeaDoo Green?

I wonder if Jet Trim would send you a couple of "swatches" just to make sure before you place your order?

I had the same problem. I didn't like the way it looks in the photo and wanted to try and match it better. I spoke with the people at jet trim and they were really helpful. They sent me swatches twice and answered all my questions. BUT in the end they told me the shade of green that they say is for the green rxp is the hardest wearing and they had problems with the lighter shades. I bit the bullet and bought the standard one and love it!, it grows on ya.

Thanks alot for the info. Im going to give them a call today and see if I can get them to send me some swatches. Did you find the light green to match up well? By hardest wearing do you mean that the lighter shades tend to fade faster?

This is the colour I was trying to get in. See rxpblast's post.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...een+seat+cover

Jet Trim told me that they had made a few in this colour and that they had faded badly and some even turned a bit brownish.

I really do like the standard one.

Yeah that looks like it matches a bit better. My ski is garaged kept and I think im willing to take a chance of it fading. The link on the page is dead where he points out what color it is. Do you know if jet trim stills carries the color? I guess the best thing for me2 do is to call them

Well I just called jettrim. Let me start off by saying there were very helpfull and easy to speak with. She said she has never heard of the problem with the green fading before. She said they have had problems with red but not green. She also said the seadoo green on there website isnt for the rxp. I was told she has a green that she think will go great with the rxp and is going to send me a few swatches of that and a few others. Cant wait to get them and do biz with jettrim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information