Thread: Prop

Prop

Was on solas website today and i came across a prop for the ultra 250x on the website. its a concord 16/21 pitch prop

http://www.solas.com/products/pwc/im...o=F26&SwType=1

+1
    got a tuned one from impros fitted, not much top end increase but better acceleration and great launch.

Oh, and an RXP, too. Ballin Ultras's Avatar
    Was looking for some info on this topic and found this thread by searching, so I'll ask here in an effort to not start an entirely new topic, but what prop are you 250 guys recommending? Granted, I haven't done a lot of searching on the topic, but that's what you guys are for. Hole shot is nice, but top end is nicer (after all, it's the wife's ski). What's the majority 250 owner going with nowadays?

+1
    lots of peeps I read are getting impros to rework the stock impeller and pump tunnel, I couldnt afford the shipping or time out on the pump so I got the solas one worked by impros and sent over to downunder, works a treat...see above comment.

Thumbs up Impeller

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin Ultras View Post
    Was looking for some info on this topic and found this thread by searching, so I'll ask here in an effort to not start an entirely new topic, but what prop are you 250 guys recommending? Granted, I haven't done a lot of searching on the topic, but that's what you guys are for. Hole shot is nice, but top end is nicer (after all, it's the wife's ski). What's the majority 250 owner going with nowadays?
    Go with Impros. Im about to send my Impeller and pump to them. I spoke to Dave after my dealers mechanic confirmed that there is a lot of cavitation from a dead stop to WOT on take off. Dealer said theres nothing he could do because the clearance between the pump and the Impeller was just barely within tolerance. Dave said that unnoticeably the Impeller may look fine it actually wear's down on the edges thus needing rewelding and repitching. Check in with Dave @ Impros

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEBEE View Post
    Go with Impros. Im about to send my Impeller and pump to them. I spoke to Dave after my dealers mechanic confirmed that there is a lot of cavitation from a dead stop to WOT on take off. Dealer said theres nothing he could do because the clearance between the pump and the Impeller was just barely within tolerance. Dave said that unnoticeably the Impeller may look fine it actually wear's down on the edges thus needing rewelding and repitching. Check in with Dave @ Impros
    +1
    Impros is by the far the best way to go. I had a the same issue and the dealer charged me 500.00 for a new prop installed (I got owned). So I kept the prop and sent it to impros. Had them work there magic and came back better then stock!

Scott

I plan on sending mine to them this fall after the riding season here in MD I dont like down time.

Fairlanex

Solas

I put a Solas on when I damaged my stockie, no improvement and possibly -2mph . Got my stock one re welded and it s better.

+1
    what has impros been charging to change up the stock setup??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by benjahw View Post
    what has impros been charging to change up the stock setup??
    Prices vary. Depends what you need done. check there website or give them a call.

Thread Information