guarantee this drysuit is going to lead the charge this coming season, it's one of the best products I have seen come out in a long time for water rescue PPE, and I'm really excited about wearing mine in the field and in our K38 Training Classes! I have a feeling we'll all be switching soon....Check out their website! Shawn

MUSTANG SURVIVAL
Swift Water Rescue Dry Suit PRO
MSD577 SR
Designed with rescue community input, the MSD577 SR features an all-new innovative design that addresses key needs in swift water rescue. Its fitted design minimizes drag and fatigue, improving rescuer safety and effectiveness, while optimizing agility and confidence. Articulated padding and abrasionresistant materials increase protection from debris, improve rescuer safety and add durability.
The new Swift Water Rescue Dry Suit represents a revolutionary step in swift water rescue apparel.

Designed with rescue community input, the MSD577 SR features an all-new innovative design that addresses key needs in swift water rescue. Its fitted design minimizes drag and fatigue, improving rescuer safety and effectiveness, while optimizing agility and confidence. Articulated padding and abrasionresistant materials increase protection from debris, improve rescuer safety and add durability. Patents Pending.

FeaturesImproved Fit

• Internal 3-point adjustment system, integrated thigh straps and waist belt reduce bulk and improve fit
  • Innovative stretch pant overlay reduces bulk and improves fit
  • Engineered to minimize in-water drag, thereby reducing fatigue and improving rescuer safety and effectiveness
  • Stretch panels on shoulders for better mobility and swimming ease
  • 360 degree stretch panel on waist for optimum mobility without excess fabric
  • Patented adjustable neck seal for comfort and universal sizing
  • Trim-to-fit durable 3mm neoprene cuffs
  • Optimizes agility and confidence
Enhanced Comfort & Safety

• High performance GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable fabric
  • Diagonal cross-chest waterproof entry zipper for quick donning and doffing
  • Telescoping top eases donning with close fit
  • Top stow feature allows for ˝ doffing, without fear of damage, contamination or dragging sleeves
  • Adjustable, removable tailbone protector
  • Padded elbows
  • Integrated articulated knee padding
  • SOLAS retro-reflective tape on arms for visibility
Durability

• Lower body and forearms protected by abrasion and pick-resistant protective layer
  • Kevlar patches on waist, knees, arms and cuffs
  • Lower body and forearms protected by abrasion and pick-resistant protective layer
  • Diagonal cross-chest waterproof entry zipper for quick donning and doffing

http://www.mustangsurvival.com/products/product.php?id=586