Kawasaki dealers:

I noticed that you guys don`t have or I just didn`t see it a "Dealer Thread".
    it could have saved me and my freinds some time and aggravation.
    I just came back from my friends house and saw first hand what the bozo`s at the kawi dealer did/didn`t do to his machines.
    he has 07 Ultra250X
    FX Yami

they left covers and components apart on the kawi and we found the push pins for the covers swimming around in the hull from the ride back home last year (winterization)
    Yami (same dealer) left air filter under the seat in the storage compartment and smashed it when closing the seat. they left the 2 center bolts out of the air box...

they want $500.00 to re-commision both ski`s...
    It`s a good thing we are going thru them...
    I wouldn`t pay those typical cycle mech`s to touch my lawnmower...

This was the very same dealer that didn`t even want to give me a number to make a sale/trade when I went seriously shopping for a new machine...
    The saleperson is a weasel
    the owner wanted me to pay off my ski and hand it over to them to sell on Ebay! WTF! I could go on but it only aggravates me...

Do you have any recommendations for the jersey shore area?

I bought the ski from cycle world near philly, they are not kawasaki guys but gave me a honest deal and the mechanics were helpful during pickup.

I have already talked to one dealer who was ready to gouge me on service charges before the green hulk guys set me straight.

Quote Originally Posted by mike78ars View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for the jersey shore area?

I bought the ski from cycle world near philly, they are not kawasaki guys but gave me a honest deal and the mechanics were helpful during pickup.

I have already talked to one dealer who was ready to gouge me on service charges before the green hulk guys set me straight.
    Isn`t there a decent kawi place in Toms River?
    I can only warn people to not go to the one in LEH...

welcome to the forum mike! before ya take your ski in for service talk to everybody on the forum, we can really help ya out and save ya some dough if you're willing to do the work yourself.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I noticed that you guys don`t have or I just didn`t see it a "Dealer Thread".
    it could have saved me and my freinds some time and aggravation.
    I just came back from my friends house and saw first hand what the bozo`s at the kawi dealer did/didn`t do to his machines.
    he has 07 Ultra250X
    FX Yami

they left covers and components apart on the kawi and we found the push pins for the covers swimming around in the hull from the ride back home last year (winterization)
    Yami (same dealer) left air filter under the seat in the storage compartment and smashed it when closing the seat. they left the 2 center bolts out of the air box...

they want $500.00 to re-commision both ski`s...
    It`s a good thing we are going thru them...
    I wouldn`t pay those typical cycle mech`s to touch my lawnmower...

This was the very same dealer that didn`t even want to give me a number to make a sale/trade when I went seriously shopping for a new machine...
    The saleperson is a weasel
    the owner wanted me to pay off my ski and hand it over to them to sell on Ebay! WTF! I could go on but it only aggravates me...
    wow pale sounds like you found a world class knuckle dragging [email protected]#$ing retard you can go online to kawasaki.com and do a search, put in your zip code and see how many dealers show up.

Stay away from Bucks county Kawasaki. Hamilton Yamaha / Kawasaki in Trenton is a "REAL" water craft service center, not a cycle shop selling PWC's, they do sell sell bikes too....but sell alot of PWC's

Owners name is Dennis, pretty stand up guy as far as my dealing have been with him so far.

Tell him Marc Kaman sent ya if you give him a shout.

+1
    I purchased my ski from the Toms River Kawasaki dealer. Nice place! I only go back for there warranty/parts. There's also another dealer in Middletown,NJ Monmouth Cycles. I was orignaly going to buy my ski from there but TR Kawi beat there price by 2k.

Scott

Mike78 do you have a number for the Cycle store near PA.

+1
    Toms river kawasaki is also a yamaha water craft dealer also . But every dealer is bussy this time of year .

Thread Information