GreenHulksters are you interested?

Hey guys with this recent news having come down with the ban being held in place. ( Would any be interesetd in coming to maine on lake st. george and go riding in protest of this law. If you can make it up here, and ride that would be great. If I get enough people I have a camp up at the lake that I can use and we will bbq and ride in protest. Most likely I will need 30-50 riders to all go on the lake that day. If I have enough serious people willing to do this I will set a date most likely late summer august most likely. Let me know if you are interested. If this does happen we do need to be on good behavior as this is a protest. Have fun but be responsible. Lets make maine "the way life should be" riding free on skis.

no takers so far? damn....can't complain it is a long trip

Holland, Michigan, United States
    sounds like a lot of fun, but it would be a long trip =( Im sure you could find 30-50 people in maine who would do it. Try like facebook, or some other way to get the news out.

ha I think there is 30 PWC's in all of maine

Brigantine NJ
    If you were closer I would definitely do it because it is BS that they are able to do that!! Best of luck to ya.

That sucks man, however I think you need to consider something more formal at the State level, maybe get one of your local lawmakers out on a PWC or something, create a media event, get some attenton and work on getting the law changed. They need to understand PWC owners are Americans too, and they are safe in the right hands. I wish you the best...

this is ridiculous I was reading about the descions on the paper from the judges. " in rejecting the ban Justice Donald Marden said the threat to the public welfare is created not by the boat, but by the operation of the craft." UMMMMM HELLO IS THAT TRUE TO A CAR, MOTORCYLE, BOAT, YACHT, KAYAK, CANOE, TRUCKS, MOPEDS, ATVS, SNOWMOBILES, ETC ETC. This is soooooooooooo bias I want to puke.

Thread Information